Double Standards

Macalin M

Out here
Honestly it's the constant lies that annoy me. Habeshas in London are buttfuck ugly because the only one's there are fresh off the boat.

It's bloody London for fucks sakes.
I’m going to disagree with you but this doesn’t mean I agree with the other akhi about his view on Somali girls

maxresdefault (12).jpg
a8_1_2.jpg
ACA5298A-C5A0-47B2-9F31-CBA44164B8F4.jpg

Please stop
@Waaqo of Punt

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m going to disagree with you but this doesn’t mean I agree with the other akhi about his view on Somali girls
In all honesty I've never seen them outside of Finsbury park and they're definitely not good looking.
Exactly. @Yukon_Niner is a joker. Anyone who's been Bush would admit to how fine xabesha gyal are. Even @Macalin M is coming out the closet kkk

and nah xalimos are queenz, I just have a preference towards xabeshas. Never said xalimos looked ugly or summ, just not as good looking as xabeshas
Your just name dropping places. In what world is there a population of habeshas in shepherd bush? What's next, they're the largest inhabitants of Tower Hamlets and all its high income areas.

I don't give a shit about your preferences. Don't lie so blatantly.

Macalin M

Out here
Exactly. @Yukon_Niner is a joker. Anyone who's been Bush would admit to how fine xabesha gyal are. Even @Macalin M is coming out the closet kkk

and nah xalimos are queenz, I just have a preference towards xabeshas. Never said xalimos looked ugly or summ, just not as good looking as xabeshas
Loool you’re too jokes, man said coming out of the closet.

nah man anyone can be beautiful, I ain’t on a race or country thing.

In all honesty I've never seen them outside of Finsbury park and they're definitely not good looking.
Fair enough sxb, they’re sandwiched in with Africans and Jamaicans in Brixton. I’m a south Londoner I don’t know about the other side.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
wtf Shepherd's is full of xabeshas, espeically newcomers from Europe and their hellhole in Africa. Warya u need to go outside more. There are whole chains of xabesha restaurants and businesses in Bush. Even Macalin agrees to xabesha superiority soon enough you'll join the club too kkkk

What borough do u live in btw?
I've been to shepherds Bush countless times and I was yet to see any booming habesha businesses.

Haringey is the borough I come from though I'd frequently visit Ealing (Acton) and other boroughs.

Go on lad state the borough you're from and give me a notable characteristic.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Well..they're there. idk what to tell u. I could prob show on googgle maps but that's too long. Go visit m8.

I'm near Kingston and Hammersmith. It's a white majority borough, quiet but populated at the same time.

If u know u know. I'm not leaking the name, it should be pretty obvious.
Mate I've been to shepherds Bush, you're not fooling anyone. I've seen about as much Somali lingerie stores as I've seen habesha businesses. All in all, absolutely none.

Notable characteristics lad. It's no a "you know' you know" matter. Something that doesn't go for most borough's.

E.g. Tower Hamlets and council house blocks or Haringey and Albanian gangs or even Alexandra palace.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
wtf Shepherd's is full of xabeshas, espeically newcomers from Europe and their hellhole in Africa. Warya u need to go outside more. There are whole chains of xabesha restaurants and businesses in Bush. Even Macalin agrees to xabesha superiority soon enough you'll join the club too kkkk

What borough do u live in btw?
i live in bush and your right their are xabashis around but their new comers who arrived 5 years ago and they only have a hairdresser for women the rest are owned by somalis sudanese arabs and asians

I've been to shepherds Bush countless times and I was yet to see any booming habesha businesses.

Haringey is the borough I come from though I'd frequently visit Ealing (Acton) and other boroughs.

Go on lad state the borough you're from and give me a notable characteristic.
Honestly, it will be very embarrassing if u two aren’t good looking at all. Discussing good looks when both of u might’ve been hit with the ugly stick.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Robin basically you’re saying that lusting after congoids makes you not a pick-me girl like yourself? Iga fog.:nahgirl:

She has no right to attack you just because you prefer your own people and want to preserve your own identity. She doesn't understand about wanting your kids to look like you and not being confused with their identity. I can't imagine going around in public and people think I kidnapped or adopted this child nor can I imagine my kids saying I am half this and quarter that. Don't know which language or culture to pick. You're just opening a can of worms for yourself.

@Robin is a Madow ex-con pick me type of girl.

Imagine thirsting over men that do not speak your language. That do not understand your culture and do not have a family nuclear orientation or marriage culture background. Black people are the highest zina committing people. Highest aid rate, highest abortion rate, highest single mother rate and 99% of single mothers was a one-night thing. I can go on and on and the majority of black people do not know their fathers and she wants to marry a revert called abu tyron who doesn't know his father and just got out of jail.
:ohlord::trash:

She is just jealous of you, @Finesse and @halwa because y'all have better standards than her. That's basically it. Don't let her ignorance and low standards make you feel down.