Double Standards

image (24).jpg

eedo lool you dont even have a dad and you think you have a edo go find your family abu tyrone instead of trolling on somalispot
Dirty danyer get of this site :camby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t try to deny it. You and @Factz can try to hide your reer xamar fetish all you like, but it is as clear as day. It was funny seeing everyone attack @Shanshiyo1234 for being cad cad when all of you secretly want his sisters. Why do you think many fobs bleach? They are trying to fit the beauty ideal of the women that Somali men want.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Don’t try to deny it. You and @Factz can try to hide your reer xamar fetish all you like, but it is as clear as day. It was funny seeing everyone attack @Shanshiyo1234 for being cad cad but all of you secretly want his sisters. Why do you think many fobs bleach? They are trying to fit the beauty ideal of the women that Somali men want.
no stop lying you danyeer ive only ever expressed my attraction towards ethiopian women and eritrean women just ask @embarassing ive never expressed any attraction whatsoever to boring disgusting white women and yes i do attack the benadiri user often

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don’t try to deny it. You and @Factz can try to hide your reer xamar fetish all you like, but it is as clear as day. It was funny seeing everyone attack @Shanshiyo1234 for being cad cad but all of you secretly want his sisters. Why do you think many fobs bleach? They are trying to fit the beauty ideal of the women that Somali men want.

You seem to be obsessed with me after I have made you look like an idiot in many threads.

It's disrespectful that you would assume I'm attracted to cadcads. They're too short and hairy for my like. They have a semi-Madow nose and are known for incest.

I have high standards so don't confuse me with your low standards. You just carry on loving Madow ex-con reverts since you're a dusty, broke, cheap, clean, self-hating, useless ugly basement-dwelling lowlife. Don't mention my name ever again.

Last edited:
Girl this is your 1000th thread trying to get the attention of Somali males by provoking us. Just marry out please, if you want to, but leave us alone. :gucciwhat:

The attractive and honourable women are already married or want to get married to their Somali men. Even in this forum the few women, where I can sense they are pretty, confirm this pattern. For example my queenz @Finesse @halwa.

Adeer who needs you ?
:drakelaugh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
you have been exposed as a non somali by the majority of somalispot women @Finesse @PuntiteQueen @Nilotufian @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

somali men like myself are not intrested in white ugly benadiri women with clear impefections, we are either into somali women if not ethiopian women or eritrean women and other horn african women. their plain and boring and not that sexually attractive apart from the bodies. their boring and imperfections are easy to spot unlike colored women . i prefare women with a little colour on thier face i dont like staring at a white wall with dirty ugly marks that needs constant care and cleaning. stop lying about somali men and somali women you are a shegato pretending to be a somali women

now get of this site before somalispot female police kick you out :camby:

True, Somali men are mostly attracted to the east African phenotype whether that’s Somali, Ethiopian or Eritrean . I don’t know where OP got this claim from , the only type of Somali guy that’s after Benadiri women are the ugly guys that feel insecure about their skin tone . The cad cad benaadiris are highly inbred which gives them a weird look.

Trending

Latest posts