Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
What I've noticed is that when guys marry non black ajnabis, it's accepted and there's no hateful rhetoric towards the guy who married out. But when women marry madow ajnabi men, they are met with hate and people are mean to them.

It's cause most Somali men who aren't attractive are insecure as Somali women generally look better than the men.

As Somalis are now in the West, there's a diverse range of options for Somalis as a whole.

Somalis still tend to stick together most of the time. But since the subject is taboo, it's spoken about a lot, so people go a little crazy.

It isn't that big of a deal imho.

It's cause most Somali men who aren't attractive are insecure as Somali women generally look better than the men.

As Somalis are now in the West, there's a diverse range of options for Somalis as a whole.

Somalis still tend to stick together most of the time. But since the subject is taboo, it's spoken about a lot, so people go a little crazy.

It isn't that big of a deal imho.
“Somali women generally look better than the men” -
4836140F-530F-4906-8A7A-B34A0FE095A1.jpeg

805% of the Somali women in America are overweight or obese due to lack of physical activity and American diet. I don’t know about Europe but it’s an epidemic here. Drive thru Burgers are killing my people :dead1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bro, there’s this semi popular somali tiktoker and he suddenly showed up with a white girlfriend in the past week. She is gaalo and he’s posted videos of them in a bedroom together. I’ve been waiting for the wecelo abu dayuusin to call him “cheap and clean” but instead they’re in the comments talking about how all somali men deserve a white woman, abdi-exit, and congratulating him. There’s users I’ve seen call any somali girl cheap and clean and dhil0 for breathing and regularly embarass us in the comments calling random madhows “jar€er”, but they in his comments degarding somali women and acting like white women are a prize in the same breath.

Incelnimo/redpill has a strong hold on somali genz boys. They are like redpill asian men/white men combined.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
“Somali women generally look better than the men” - View attachment 206750

805% of the Somali women in America are overweight or obese due to lack of physical activity and American diet. I don’t know about Europe but it’s an epidemic here. Drive thru Burgers are killing my people :dead1:
Don’t insult us, most of us are not fat liar.
We bring up the relative attractiveness of our ethnic group.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What I've noticed is that when guys marry non black ajnabis, it's accepted and there's no hateful rhetoric towards the guy who married out. But when women marry madow ajnabi men, they are met with hate and people are mean to them.
Bro, there’s this semi popular somali tiktoker and he suddenly showed up with a white girlfriend in the past week. She is gaalo and he’s posted videos of them in a bedroom together. I’ve been waiting for the wecelo abu dayuusin to call him “cheap and clean” but instead they’re in the comments talking about how all somali men deserve a white woman, abdi-exit, and congratulating him. There’s users I’ve seen call any somali girl cheap and clean and dhil0 for breathing and regularly embarass us in the comments calling random madhows “jar€er”, but they in his comments degarding somali women and acting like white women are a prize in the same breath.

Incelnimo/redpill has a strong hold on somali genz boys. They are like redpill asian men/white men combined.
wt65c7vxt8n61.jpg

Mozart

You need people like me
There aren’t double standards because Somali women bxtch and moan about it but dress it up differently.

Well the problem is too many girls are marrying black thugs which is aiming low, why dont they aim for a higher standard like Micheal with a phd in physics or medicine, or the mr John the CEO of a billion dollar company. Why is it always thugs who just converted to islam 2 minutes ago.

Well the problem is too many girls are marrying black thugs which is aiming low, why dont they aim for a higher standard like Micheal with a phd in physics or medicine, or the mr John the CEO of a billion dollar company. Why is it always thugs who just converted to islam 2 minutes ago.
I'll be frank, so long as my sisters aren't marrying degenerates and I'm not interested in the ones who are gonna marry out, unless I'm an ugly, short broke man, I don't see the logic in giving a fk what Somali women do. It hasn't stopped me from dating non-Somali women in the past.

I'll be frank, so long as my sisters aren't marrying degenerates and I'm not interested in the ones who are gonna marry out, unless I'm an ugly, short broke man, I don't see the logic in giving a fk what Somali women do. It hasn't stopped me from dating non-Somali women in the past.
i dont care either, but that doesnt mean i will stop giving advice

what his tiktok name

Trending