EAL.jpeg
New Girma Ethiopian Airlines Crew.png
32f1850ae56005d6b7b256278f022dab.jpg
1.jpg
9686169E-9456-407E-8844-8EB192F26864_w650_r0_s.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What's the West African admixture of Ethiopian tribes?

They always looked like a mix between Arabs, Cushites and Bantus.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Thers something about Amhaara girls' that i like, they kinda look like somali girls but better versions. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Thers something about Amhaara girls' looks that i like, they kinda look like somali girls but better versions. :denzelnigga:
Maybe because their not covered up ? Somali women are just as buetiful when glamed up !

In Somali airlines however the uniform policy would be altered to accept burkas :) no pretty air hostesses. I think Somali girls are better looking as we have long noses almond eyes etc

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Maybe because their not covered up ? Somali women are just as buetiful when glamed up !

In Somali airlines however the uniform policy would be altered to accept burkas :) no pretty air hostesses. I think Somali girls are better looking as we have long noses almond eyes etc
kkkkk amhaaro girls would put you xaalimos to shame in the looks department, just saying :sass2:

Most Somali girls have a variation of this look
images

What's the West African admixture of Ethiopian tribes?

They always looked like a mix between Arabs, Cushites and Bantus.
No bantu tribes in Ethiopia. Northern and central Ethiopians are ethiosemites. South east Ethiopia you have the oromos who also look like ethiosemites but a bit more cushtic along with Somalis. South west Ethiopia you have omotic peoples who look cushtic but don't have the same culture. Western Ethiopia you have niolitic peoples. West central Ethiopia you have sudanic peoples.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: Brothers aren't getting much love but Xalimos get boosted on the daily. The imbalance of praise needs to change but first the Faraxs need to eat better and hit the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts