Don't they look so beautiful ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because their not covered up ? Somali women are just as buetiful when glamed up !

In Somali airlines however the uniform policy would be altered to accept burkas :) no pretty air hostesses. I think Somali girls are better looking as we have long noses almond eyes etc
Somali women are 50 percent very ugly
20 percent beautiful
30 percent average
Where as Ethiopian are 50 percent average
40 percent beautiful 10 percent Somalis claiming Ethiopian

There's something cheap looking about Ethiopian women in Western clothing, they look best in their white dresses. They remind me too much of low caste Indians.

On the other hand there's a reason many black high fashion models are Somali, they have unreasonable amounts of elegance and class.

There's something cheap looking about Ethiopian women in Western clothing, they look best in their white dresses. They remind me too much of low caste Indians.

On the other hand there's a reason many black high fashion models are Somali, they have unreasonable amounts of elegance and class.
Someone feels insecure :liberaltears:
There's a lot of south Sudanese as runway model (along with Ethiopians). It has nothing to do with beauty.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most Somali girls have a variation of this look
images
Not really representative of the whole race

:farmajoyaab: Brothers aren't getting much love but Xalimos get boosted on the daily. The imbalance of praise needs to change but first the Faraxs need to eat better and hit the gym.

The feeling is mutual:siilaanyolaugh:

But on a serious note, don't let a forum with 50-60 concurrent users cloud your judgement. Beesha faraaxweyn isn't susceptible to bouts of low self-esteem but newbies here are ruining our image.
:ivers:

Someone feels insecure :liberaltears:
There's a lot of south Sudanese as runway model (along with Ethiopians). It has nothing to do with beauty.
Compared to our tiny numbers we are way overrepresented though.

Anyway you have some balls insulting somalis on Somalispot. :gucciwhat:

You feeling reckless? Have you also stopped taking your AIDs meds?:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending