Don’t marry white women.

Bro don't lie Tims has gotten shit since the Brazilians bought it. They're running it into the ground
:jcoleno:
Wallahi thats straight facts shit hasnt been the same since f*ck Restaurant Brands International
1585701963914.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They really do age horribly man. The ones in my cohort that are 25 years old look like they're in their mid thirties with wrinkles and saggy skin.

Having melanin is a true blessing

So women in their 30s have wrinkles and skin sagging? :mjlol: Lifestyle definitely plays a role. And in your profession illicit drug and alcohol use is rampant. They also age 6 times faster than the general population because of excessive on the job stress. You're incubated in a bubble. They're also not particularly health conscious so the health buffering effects of physical activity and consumption of whole foods aren't practiced religiously. Poor nutrition advice also (just my opinion). Also, many are generally not religiously affiliated and well religiosity keeps you alive longer.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Next time I’m in the state’s I’ll hop the border. Show me what’s good in your neighbourhoods :yousmart:
We have nice lakes in Richmond Hill, there's a greenbelt called "Oak Ridges" that runs straight through the city. The north end of Richmond Hill is Oak Ridges they named the region after our town. Being out in the summer here is bliss
1585702093298.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So women in their 30s have wrinkles and skin sagging? :mjlol: Lifestyle definitely plays a role. And in your profession illicit drug and alcohol use is rampant. They also age 6 times faster than the general population because of excessive on the job stress. You're incubated in a bubble. Their also not particularly health conscious so the health buffering effects of physical activity and consumption of whole foods aren't practiced religiously. Also, many are also not generally religiously affiliated and well religiosity keeps you alive longer.
Spot on sxb

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We have nice lakes in Richmond Hill, there's a greenbelt called "Oak Ridges" that runs straight through the city. The north end of Richmond Hill is Oak Ridges they named the region after our town. Being out in the summer here is bliss
View attachment 102689
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good. You’ll be my Richmond hill guide. :mjpls:
@Shmurda whats good in the Rex?

It's also true that they age horribly. Even African-American women with their horrible diet look like a decade younger on average

Trending

Latest posts