Don’t marry white women.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes I have. I’m not like these naive uk people who haven’t left the country :mjhaps:
I'll admit I haven't stepped foot outside of North America but I've seen most of the east coast on multiple occasions. Latinas from the whiter South American countries are generally average looking but you'll see plenty of dimes scattered around kinda like xalimos. I've had the pleasure of growing up with a lot of Italians around and damn their girls look good.
:deargod:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Cadaan women are ideal when it comes to smash and dash but marriage nah they dead last :camby:

Lol at these UK niggas thinking latina bytches are good for marriage they're just as big of hoes as cadaans walle :mjlol:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'll admit I haven't stepped foot outside of North America but I've seen most of the east coast on multiple occasions. Latinas from the whiter South American countries are generally average looking but you'll see plenty of dimes scattered around kinda like xalimos. I've had the pleasure of growing up with a lot of Italians around and damn their girls look good.
:deargod:
Haven't had much dealings with the talyaani so I’ll take your word for it. Spanish guys from Spain though. Tan skin :banderas:

Whites are one of the highest races that age quicker, also the biggest consumers in Botox. Black don’t crack but white cracks.

English pls :comeon:
Is this what you want?
1585698903271.png

Attachments

• 1585698895780.png
    1585698895780.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 87