Don’t marry white women.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Rexdale is suburban neighbourhood come thru jamestown plaza midnight and some malis and Madows will give you a "present":damnmusic:
I've been to Rexdale plenty of times it ain't that bad to be fair. Would I wanna live there? No

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not from sspot :tacky:
Would you mind suburban Ontario?
1585700699539.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nigga went to baby blocks LOL go to mt olive, stovetop, jamestown or islington :mjlol: :camby:
Stop spazzing out you f*ck. I've been around Weston as well, the Superstore area the McDicks and Dixon too. Trust I've seen it. No clue what mt olive is

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Will I get hostile stares? :damnmusic:
Nah people aren't racist here. I won't be too specific but the further south you go in RH the less white and more Chinese/Persian it gets. Overall majority white but everyone is chill af. We're good friends with a nearly everyone in our immediate area. I live in the North half of the city.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nah people aren't racist here. I won't be too specific but the further south you go in RH the less white and more Chinese/Persian it gets. Overall majority white but everyone is chill af. We're good friends with a nearly everyone in our immediate area. I live in the North half of the city.
Canada’s never been in my radar as a place to live for some reason. Eventhough I hear a lot of good things :cosbyhmm:

Trending