Don’t marry white women.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Southern Europeans are it tbh. Can’t stand that pasty white skin you find in others :tacky:
Russian girls got it too. Idk what's up with these pasty fucks they're ugly af lol. Even though I wanna marry a xalimo, I'll always have a weakness for an cadaan cutie is always because of my upbringing. I don't think I could say no if we clicked too
:mjcry:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Russian girls got it too. Idk what's up with these pasty fucks they're ugly af lol. Even though I wanna marry a xalimo, I'll always have a weakness for an cadaan cutie is always because of my upbringing. I don't think I could say no if we clicked too
:mjcry:
In the end though, your own people get you the most in what matters. Hence why I wouldn’t ever marry an ajnabi. Eye candy stays eye candy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Person: Aye bro where you from
@The Good : I'm from southside richmond hill blood
Person: Oh so you're from toron-
@The Good :
Snapchat-1374274411.jpg

tenor.gif

:heh:

Basic

VIP
Ay yo wagwan whatz good fam you blessed huh? Ahlie?

I swear @Basic doesn't understand the way we've been spitting cronem. Like fam you should've told her to nize it after I knocked it into her dome fam.
I don’t like the sound of the dome bit :ufdup:

Basic

VIP
Yo nize ur beakage dawg before my cronems set up da likkle one two three battriazzzz dawg we'll kawall your pockets crazzzy free lickazz and stains on deck my g are u stupidazz or dumbazz wallahi cro
I undertood all of that. You ain’t battrying or kawaaling anyone you bukhtee :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts