Does your "Type/Taste" in women/men really ever change?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Latina's are overrated as f*ck, most of them are built like fridges, Instagram sold these guys dreams
View attachment 109098

Ukrainian women are consistently gorgeous, most of them look like this
View attachment 109099
You don't even have to mention Ukrainians. All Europeans and middle eastern are prettier than metizos. Native Americans have the worse body composition in the world. They are very suseptible to store fat on their bellys and back which make them look hidious. Their fat distribution gene is so strong that even latinas with only 30 percent native american are suseptible to belly and flank fat. Not to mention that latinas are midgets having an average height of 5'0.
I'll never understand what made latinas so appealing to British farahs.

You don't even have to mention Ukrainians. All Europeans and middle eastern are prettier than metizos. Native Americans have the worse body composition in the world. They are very suseptible to store fat on their bellys and back which make them look hidious. Their fat distribution gene is so strong that even latinas with only 30 percent native american are suseptible to belly and flank fat. Not to mention that latinas are midgets having an average height of 5'0.
They romanticize ethnics groups they don't live with. The first thing they think of when they hear "Latinas" is Instagram models.

It ain't real.

Gambar

VIP
Probably because they never see them.

The other is appealing. You won't see a Latino in Europe but you will every other race.

My friend knows a lot of Eritrean women and his GF is Eritrean and all of them are fine as f*ck and he told me why go after somali women when you get these good looking women. Honestly im middle right now i want to support my Somali women out there but those Eritrean women are just....on fire....... and their bodys.......everything about them.....
3xfurg.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yah ofc. At one point I used to only like thick women but now I don’t discriminate too much.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
At some point in life you’ve got to grow out of your ciyaal ways. They’re more things to a woman than her body type.:wow: I know it’s hard to believe sxb but I’m a changed man.

I need to know what triggered this growth? Or better yet, WHO? :trumpsmirk:

Trending