Does your "Type/Taste" in women/men really ever change?

what is the name of the anime on ur display picture, I could use a good one right now :)
It's called Bleach

If you want some other good anime, watch these;

HxH 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Steins Gate
Code Geass
Vinland Saga
Death Note
Demon Slayer

Two flavours of the same thing eh?
Big fan of one piece and bleach aswell.
Bleach had a way cooler vibe than One Piece, but they didn't know where they were going with the story and it just went to shit. I pretend the series ended after the Aizen v Ichigo fight.

I always had a preference for Bleach over the other 2 big shows (Naruto, OnePiece) but I'd be crazy to deny that One Piece has surpassed it in every conceivable way now :meleshame:

The authors just couldn't be bothered near the end. Things went to shit. Bleach had the best art by far.

Ngl hate how anime is mainstream now. Not because I'm a hipster, but because they accept any shit anime that comes out.
I only watch 1-2 shows per season now, the rest is regurgitated garbage I refuse to look at.

Idk, Anime seemed cooler when I started watching it and nobody knew what it was, now that everyone's watching it, it's kinda put me off.

I've moved onto Visual Novels now, I need at least 1 niche hobby.

It's called Bleach

If you want some other good anime, watch these;

HxH 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Steins Gate
Code Geass
Vinland Saga
Death Note
Demon Slayer
Lol Vinland saga and demon slayer don’t deserve to be in that company. Add Gintama and Monster instead.

Trending