Does your "Type/Taste" in women/men really ever change?

I know as we mature our preferences in a potential partner changes, but does what you're physically attracted to really change?

I've fundamentally been attracted to a particular "type" and it's never changed. Regardless of what personality traits, behaviours etc I'm drawn to as I get older, my physical preferences have been a constant.

Rationally speaking I know how retarded having a very specific "type" is, but as soon as someone meets that criteria all logic basically goes out the window. Someone can be conventionally attractive and have an amazing personality, but I'll never get that raw instinctual OOMPH.

Has your physical ideal or "type" changed over the years?

I know as we mature our preferences in a potential partner changes, but does what you're physically attracted to really change?

I've fundamentally been attracted to a particular "type" and it's never changed. Regardless of what personality traits, behaviours etc I'm drawn to as I get older, my physical preferences have been a constant.

Rationally speaking I know how retarded having a very specific "type" is, but as soon as someone meets that criteria all logic basically goes out the window. Someone can be conventionally attractive and have an amazing personality, but I'll never get that raw instinctual OOMPH.

Has your physical ideal or "type" changed over the years?
Yes it deffo changes. I looked at my Instagram likes when I was 15-16 and it changed massively.

Used to like Ariana Grande.:dead:

Won't lie my type changes by the day. One day I like latinas, next day I'm on an ebony vibe.

yeah, it did for me, but not much anymore
sometimes it changed based on my interests, but i've become more openminded over the years

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nice body + personality

Xalimo preferably but anyone who meets this is good - no masculine type faces some Madows have
1587408385020.png

Last edited:
I don't know. My ideal never changes tbh.
5'4 decent breasts and ass, pretty feminine face.
That's what I mean sxb, mine's been jet-black hair, light coloured eyes, 5'0-5'5 and petite as far back as I can remember. I'm just more open to people who don't meet that "ideal", but it's still my ideal.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm flabbergasted that people have a type.

What is your constant/static type OP? - You answered. Moving on

Muslim women are my only type akhi Malay, Fulani, some Punjabi, Swahili (not the Madow shegaatos), Eritrean, Persian, Levantine, Kashmiri, Maghrebi, Turkish, Islam has blessed us with these women yaa akhi :diddyass:

Yes, some times I get Yellow fever, sometimes I get Jungle fever, sometimes I want to sample some curry, sometimes I want some hummus.

It changes bro :manny: