Does Somalia actually force women to wear hijab/jilbab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
yes. at schools (private and public) and duksi wearing jilbaab or "dalad" is forced on female students. you cant even show your feet lol. if you break the rules you'll get beaten up by the teachers.
isnt that dress code?:cosbyhmm:

yes. at schools (private and public) and duksi wearing jilbaab or "dalad" is forced on female students. you cant even show your feet lol. if you break the rules you'll get beaten up by the teachers.
:snoop:I hope you were misinformed. Somalia needs to change and not become the next fucking Saudi Arabia

Lol I swear dalad means umbrella people here call the jilbaab a tent but apparently it was an umbrella all along :9uoofqd:

I think that’s just uniform
You can wear whatever you like after school
The leg beating part, that happened to me
My baati was a bit over my ankle so a macalin beat my legs it was funny because it took me by surprise but then he kept on it T_T he was laughing whilst doing it and saying ‘ it’s as if she’s trying to achieve the mens sunnah kkk’ ( men have to keep their thobe above their ankle)

Lol I swear dalad means umbrella people here call the jilbaab a tent but apparently it was an umbrella all along :9uoofqd:
Yes it is
I think it’s a northern thing
The somali jilbaab they call it dalad because it’s the shape of an umbrella
And dalad is the somali word for umberella :)

hahaha:chrisfreshhah: it does mean umbrella never noticed that, somalis are funny
Women-in-jilbab.jpg

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
3 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

IT SAYS ALL OVER YOUR BODY HOW DO YOU THINK THATS DOESNT MEAN HOUR WJOEL Body?

YOUR WHOLE BODY IT SAYS YOUR BODIES IT DOESNT SAY PART OF IT

I’m so sad, I was planning on baashaaling on xeebta liido in a burkini. Turns out it’s just going to be a freaking umbrella :9uoofqd:

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
I’m so sad, I was planning on baashaaling on xeebta liido in a burkini. Turns out it’s just going to be a freaking umbrella :9uoofqd:

Not a umbrella its going go need to be a burqa better take a black one

My baati was a bit over my ankle so a macalin beat my legs it was funny because it took me by surprise but then he kept on it T_T he was laughing whilst doing it and saying ‘ it’s as if she’s trying to achieve the mens sunnah kkk’ ( men have to keep their thobe above their ankle)

me too! i forget my socks once and the look in that teacher's eyes is one i will never forget! the man was offended like i just insulted him by showing my feet

ended up in me getting beaten with a "tuumbo?" you've never felt real pain till someone abuses you with that:damn:

:gucciwhat:
What type shit is that? And your dad just let another man beat you, smh.
Somali dads are cucks*

*except the secular ones and my family

Status
Not open for further replies.