Does our culture hate and belittle dark skinned Somali sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't change the fact that there is an after life, because that is a FACT.

Well the fact that you're convinced that easily by another atheist says enough.
I believe in an "afterlife". Im not an atheist but a pantheist. Although according to islamic scripture 90% people will go to hell. :diddyass:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yes and No. Somali culture is being changed, and unfortunately not in a good way.
new age niggas will tell you they prefer light skin chicks, something our fathers never cared about. In the west, you can say they have been influenced by pretty much all the cultures that promote light skin=pretty but what about back home? What explains the reason women back home bleach so much? in a country where most people are dark skin? are hindi movies really that influential?
Western somalis aren't even colorists when compared to Somalis in east Africa. Saying words like madoobe to someone can come off very offensive and saying cadey to a xalimo is actually a compliment.

basically another ”allivesmatter” kinda xaar reply.

we’re not talking about geeljire men, so lets leave them outta this discussion.
I bring up men to show that nobody is owed praise and attention, including dark skinned women.
& comparing skin lightening to height doesn’t realistically work. It is possible for the average person to afford skin lightening, while you have to have messis bank account to afford height enhancement. If most men could alter their height, THEY WOULD.

This entire paragraph is irrelevant since I never compared them.
And the two sides of the coin argument is bullshit too. We didn’t have this aspiration for lighter skin as geeljires before. With moving to lighter countries & being exposed to light skin people movies, the geeljire woman is starting to become self-conscious of her skin color. End of.
Somalis come in many shades and it's bullshit to blame it on outside influence just because a guy prefers a lighter chick.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
:manny: i'm not obssesed with religion.

I believe that there is a god and that Muhammad Saw was the his messenger. But i don't like the lifestyle
Our religion isn’t Dominoes where you pick and choose what to add and what you don’t want.
Either take the deen the way it is or get the hell out

I bring up men to show that nobody is owed praise and attention, including dark skinned women.

This entire paragraph is irrelevant since I never compared them.

Somalis come in many shades and it's bullshit to blame it on outside influence just because a guy prefers a lighter chick.
ur obsessed with bringing guys into this aswell. & lets just not bother cus i see ur a defender of colorism. bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending