Does our culture hate and belittle dark skinned Somali sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about facial features for me i could give a f*ck about a geeljire female's skin complexion.

Plus idk why people are so sensitive these days me and my sister would joke around. She'll call me timo Madow and i'll call her duxul. I am light she is dark. She has soft silky hair i dont.

some women are just really insecure.

same for me,facial features I care ,color don't make me a thing.

Siil gubtay xaan ku falaa eebow
00237645-744D-428C-8DC9-20B1617A6E57.gif

Hey guys I didn't make this thread to bash people but I'm angry. Sick and tired and also angry.

There was an event earlier this evening that I've attended, a friend of mine organized it, it was dinner setting and we were discussing things, the attendees weren't only Somalis, it was a mix group, we had Ethiopians, Congolese, Thai and also couple of cadaan folks. Everyone was discussing things they want to experience, things they want to change about the world and stuff, it was all positive. And then a certain Somali girl, started talking. She started shaming our culture and how Somalis basically hate dark skinned women. Yes this just said Somalis hate dark skinned girls and how they're treated differently with in our Somali community. Wallahi everyone was uncomfortable including us Somalis. This wasn't the first time I've seen a darker complexion Somali girl shaming our culture and blantantly lying about our culture inorder to gain sympathy from ajanabis.

Is this the route Somali SJWs are now taking?

On another hand, I'm started to question why do Somali women back home abuse Diana and bleaching products? Are they ashamed of their complexion?
Hmmmm I guess she was right :cool:
@Abdalla

No need to blame these young girls that are bleaching, they are just symptoms of a much wider self inflicted problem in our community.

When every dude and their mothers seek out light skin women as prime preferences, the majority which are dark skinned will try to conform to these standards by any means necessary.

I recall without ever giving any preference to skin colour I kept getting images of potentials back home that were all light skin until I explicitly requested dark skin only

This caused everyone on the ground to be in shock, and when I added slim/petite their mouths were open, such is the level of depravity that we have reached that anything pure and natural is abhorred.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey guys I didn't make this thread to bash people but I'm angry. Sick and tired and also angry.

There was an event earlier this evening that I've attended, a friend of mine organized it, it was dinner setting and we were discussing things, the attendees weren't only Somalis, it was a mix group, we had Ethiopians, Congolese, Thai and also couple of cadaan folks. Everyone was discussing things they want to experience, things they want to change about the world and stuff, it was all positive. And then a certain Somali girl, started talking. She started shaming our culture and how Somalis basically hate dark skinned women. Yes this just said Somalis hate dark skinned girls and how they're treated differently with in our Somali community. Wallahi everyone was uncomfortable including us Somalis. This wasn't the first time I've seen a darker complexion Somali girl shaming our culture and blantantly lying about our culture inorder to gain sympathy from ajanabis.

Is this the route Somali SJWs are now taking?

On another hand, I'm started to question why do Somali women back home abuse Diana and bleaching products? Are they ashamed of their complexion?

Reiko...u can order lightening skin on amazon dot com, your dark black a$$ will be light in 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts