Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Yaaaaaaaaaas!

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Tukraq

VIP
Coincidence maybe?

:lolbron:
not a coincidence people subconsciously use height and voice depth into consideration when thinking leadership, your never going to respect or take a 5'5 squeaker seriously for a leadership position subconsciously which is why they make more money due to this bias

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I PERSONALLY DONT GET THE HEIGHT CRAZE, IM 6'3 AND I NEVER FELT LIKE A WOMAN FELL FOR ME SIMPLY DUE TO MY STATURE, THERES MORE TO ATTRACTING WOMEN THAN JUST YOUR HEIGHT THERES PLENTY OF TALL INCELS OUT THERE :it0tdo8:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I PERSONALLY DONT GET THE HEIGHT CRAZE, IM 6'3 AND I NEVER FELT LIKE A WOMAN FELL FOR ME SIMPLY DUE TO MY STATURE, THERES MORE TO ATTRACTING WOMEN THAN JUST YOUR HEIGHT THERES PLENTY OF TALL INCELS OUT THERE :it0tdo8:
It's about the perfect mixture of genetic quality. Being tall and most importantly having good shape and form.

You can be as tall as you want but if you look like an oromo iblees, then no body will want to be near you nor will they respect you. It's human nature. You and i would not want a crooked fruit or vegetable in the supermarket, we'd want the best shaped object as it would make us feel like we were getting good value for our money.

Shape matters more than size. But a combination of both is key for the top percent of females that grew up brainwashed by this superficial society.

:trumpsmirk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was 6 feet tall at like 14 two summers ago and was taller than just about everybody I saw in SL with the exceptions of a relative and a fellow Brit.
Come on. One region does not mean the national average. Be realistic before you voice your opinions.

Just because I'm tall in North London, doesn't mean the average height of the UK is 5'7.

Trending