Would you marry a shorter man?

• Noooooooope!

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Yaaaaaaaaaas!

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I just have a question for the sisters here, do you find men shorter than you attractive? Could you see yourself marrying a man shorter than you I mean 5 cm or shorter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Nice
I prefer taller men, but since I almost never wear heels unless its an aroos then 5 cm shorter is fine with me. But what he lacks in height he better have in personality/humour.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
There’s no getting around it, no cheating it, no short-circuiting it. It is an immutable law.
Women want a man that they can submit to its harder but not impossible for a woman to submit to a short man that requires more work than it would for a tall man.

As soon as I clicked on this and realized you were talking about height you made me a bit disappointed not gonna lie :ftw9nwa:

But as far as how short is acceptable, at the very least 5’10. 6ft and above is great but anything like 5’9 or below is a midget.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
As soon as I clicked on this and realized you were talking about height you made me a bit disappointed not gonna lie :ftw9nwa:

But as far as how short is acceptable, at the very least 5’10. 6ft and above is great but anything like 5’9 or below is a midget.
Naaaya what about 5'8 brothers

Trending

Latest posts