Would you marry a shorter man?

• Noooooooope!

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Yaaaaaaaaaas!

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
My nurse is like 5ft its hilarious she needs me to open the cupboard to take out the meds cause she cant open it

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Its crazy how u gunna want a 6ft plus man when u look like a child in a 6ft plus guys eyes

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I just have a question for the sisters here, do you find men shorter than you attractive? Could you see yourself marrying a man shorter than you I mean 5 cm or shorter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont worry sister, he can do what I do. Wear nike shoes with 10 cm heels. He will surely get boosted from 150 cm to 160 cm. Being short is alright, if you have money and gus to show off.

AhmedSmelly

@AhmedSmelly Lol. How is that insensitive? Since you brought up nike shoes I was wondering. You're as tall as me with those shoes.

:gaasdrink:
No, you are as tall as me. :ulyin:. Being 173 is a midget to most females. I always choose nike shoes and height insoles. I know the math doesnt sum up. Because nike shoes will give 6 cm boost and insoles will give 6 cm boost. So 173+12=176:ehh::ehh:
My true height is much lower. I will never tell the truth. Thats for me and my 43 kittens. :chrisfreshhah:
I am gonna die with no future Lineage:jcoleno::snoop::snoop:

f*ck me and my midget height. 106 cm my ass, being bullied by Chinese wasnt fun in school:liberaltears::damsel:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
No, you are as tall as me. :ulyin:. Being 173 is a midget to most females. I always choose nike shoes and height insoles. I know the math doesnt sum up. Because nike shoes will give 6 cm boost and insoles will give 6 cm boost. So 173+12=176:ehh::ehh:
My true height is much lower. I will never tell the truth. Thats for me and my 43 kittens. :chrisfreshhah:
I am gonna die with no future Lineage:jcoleno::snoop::snoop:

f*ck me and my midget height. 106 cm my ass, being bullied by Chinese wasnt fun in school:liberaltears::damsel:
Balaayo sheeg ha noqon I have abtis who are 5'6-5'7 pulling girls I can't even with my average height and looks. Just work on your game and you'll be all good :mjohreally:

AhmedSmelly

@AhmedSmelly
Don't worry sxb you'll find someone height isn't that important for some girls you know...

Just be yourself.
Thats the biggest lie, most females I have met have explicitly told me the height was a big factor for me getting a no.

"if you only were little bit taller than me, everything will have been perfect"

9 Somali girls have told me they were interested in me, but they declined further talks for being the same height as them or 1-5 cm shorter than them.

The same thing with Pakistani girl, White girls and Indian girls. My life is a Russian roulette game. I have accepted my height shortcoming, I have accepted that I will have to go the Philliphines and marry an educated Muslim indayar, as the white people of sweden do.:damedamn:

Balaayo sheeg ha noqon I have abtis who are 5'6-5'7 pulling girls I can't even with my average height and looks. Just work on your game and you'll be all good :mjohreally:

Your abtis are not blunt like me, my way of life have always been to be as honest about myself as much possible. I dont hide shit, its a disability. Most girls, are interested in me because that. Until the Somali girls gets to know my Qabil: Hawiye Abgaal-Warsangeli. :salute:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Thats the biggest lie, most females I have met have explicitly told me the height was a big factor for me getting a no.

"if you only were little bit taller than me, everything will have been perfect"

9 Somali girls have told me they were interested in me, but they declined further talks for being the same height as them or 1-5 cm shorter than them.

The same thing with Pakistani girl, White girls and Indian girls. My life is a Russian roulette game. I have accepted my height shortcoming, I have accepted that I will have to go the Philliphines and marry an educated Muslim indayar, as the white people of sweden do.:damedamn:

Your abtis are not blunt like me, my way of life have always been to be as honest about myself as much possible. I dont hide shit, its a disability. Most girls, are interested in me because that. Until the Somali girls gets to know my Qabil: Hawiye Abgaal-Warsangeli. :salute:
I think your way of life is admirable, although I think you are pulling my leg still. Being honest is a good trait to have and I can see how being too blunt may cause trouble, but I assure you that any girl who can't handle the truth is not worth your time. Just ignore those girls and don't give up on finding a good xalimo that can accept you for who you are. BTW, I am not too familiar with qabiil dynamics, what's up with your qabiil?

AhmedSmelly

I think your way of life is admirable, although I think you are pulling my leg still. Being honest is a good trait to have and I can see how being too blunt may cause trouble, but I assure you that any girl who can't handle the truth is not worth your time. Just ignore those girls and don't give up on finding a good xalimo that can accept you for who you are. BTW, I am not too familiar with qabiil dynamics, what's up with your qabiil?

I am short, 172. I was pulling your leg with the math. I was the shortest male in high school in my class.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I am short, 172. I was pulling your leg with the math. I was the shortest male in high school in my class.
that makes you a solid 5’8 that ain’t fucking short??
lots of somali girls are either midgets or tall asf
us midgets are superior tho
:denzelnigga:

Tukraq

VIP
forget women for a sec, height and depth of voice for men is important in life and a great determiner of success, there aren't many CEOS or presidents under say 6'2

AhmedSmelly

Yo u fuckin ended her :damn:
We not fuckin wit 180 lb xalimos kkkkk
Manshallah a 180 lb women, with a height of 6-6.9 feet. A women who is taller than me, plus she can carry me around. It is a fetish come true.:banderas: :stevej:

Inshallah it will come true. But she cant be ugly nor can she be more muscular than me. I want a women with a well defined body, not a fat unhealthy cow. I can find those in any farm, plus they cost a lot less to feed:sass2:.

Trending

Latest posts