Does anyone know the success rate of Somali interracial marriages?…..heavily considering one

K-M-O

Somali.
F1C79D89-4E81-4D58-BEFE-72BFD5DA7486.jpeg

Somali man: when will you learn, when will you fuc*ing learn.

you’re being baited hard!

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Let me explain why before y’all start attacking me. I love Somali guys…..to death and I would prefer one to marry. Sadly all the Farax’s I have vetted countless times keep disappointing me. They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact. I’ve done everything to find a proper guy I even had my dad get involved and he seems to have a hard time. Thinking of marrying older or looking out of the country I’m 20 and live in Minnehopless for some context. Worst case scenario I’ll marry out of the culture.
success rate will probably depend on how seriously you interrogate him about his personal background, especially if he’s a revert or came from a racist family bc you never know. Bc imagine you marry and then he divorced you after like 2 kids and then your hooyo goes “it’s bc he wasn’t somali😫

The success rates is like 1% the overwhelming majority end in failure.

The Somali female that mates/marries are not accepted back in the Somali community (except for the very rare anecdotal cases).

The Children struggle with identity issues, leading to lack of self-esteem and social isolation.
This is all BS no statistics can prove this neither can ur experiences prove it either just shush

First all let me say this Somalinimo is an exclusive club, being born into it just like islamnimo we take it for granted.

these idiots telling you as long as he is Muslim won’t be there for you tomorrow, when you lose your membership and become and outcast single mother with no community.

They are never into the same activities I’m into
it’s actually better if your man has different activities to you in the long run, so you can take brakes from each other. “Familiarity breeds contempt”.

lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact.

I want to personally thank you for stating the issues above, you are the third lady on this platform to speak the truth, I hope more follow suit.

Most Somali men are ignorant of female nature, they believe being harmless,sweet,telling lies, being shy, caring and giving are great male traits.
These beliefs were drilled into them from a young age by their overbearing mothers.

If you are 20 years of age and want a Somali man to spend your best years with, my advice is this…. Marry a man 10- 15 years your senior.

Such a man will satisfy you intellectually, physically and emotionally.

but if this is a justification to marry an ajinabi, hey knock yourself out. ultimately you’re gonna pay the price not me you dig.

ps. 90% of ajinabi marriages fail due to unreconcilable differences.
Agree with everything except the last statement about ajnabi marriages, we don't live in somalia, marrying an ajnabi in the west they will most likely grew up in the same culture as you so their won't be compatibility issues

It’s not all doom and gloom like people on here want you to believe. I’ve seen interracial marriages that have worked out quite well.

20’s a little too young to get married though. At least finish your education first

Most interracial marriages between Somali women and ajnabi rarely work out because the Somali girl is generally strong-headed and independent.

It really doesn’t matter the success rate of it you’ll have to deal with a individual whether he is Somali or not you’ll have to deal with a human. As far as marrying out it is your choice you are free to exercise it. You’re only 20 it’s great that you’re thinking about marriage early on👏Great job on that.

Most interracial marriages between Somali women and ajnabi rarely work out because the Somali girl is generally strong-headed and independent.
100% this. Somali girls are difficult to live with and you need a lot of patience. There is a Somali saying where a mule was asked sxb why are you so stubborn and the mule said if you think I’m stubborn you haven’t met xalimos

100% this. Somali girls are difficult to live with and you need a lot of patience. There is a Somali saying where a mule was asked sxb why are you so stubborn and the mule said if you think I’m stubborn you haven’t met xalimos
Yeah, 6 million people have exactly the same character

Walaley ajanabis are too progressive for you . They wash dish, cook and buy you the tampons so stick to the traditional Faraxis you were defending few months ago.

Somali females are vulnerable when they go into interracial marriage the other side can sense the self-hate and will exploit her especially if African/Black and Asiastic they often abuse the Somali female and there is no one to defend her because if in Somali-Somali marriages you have a system called xeer that most Somalis abide by and ensure her rights plus the Somali families can mediate with each other very easily if their is problems with the marriage.

Here are the very common horror stories from this thread from a few years ago...

I don't believe the OP. A supposedly "20-year-old" woman describing Somali guys she met as "They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact." Don't let her fool you; she is a grown-up woman. Waar tan mid ajnabi ah baa ku qoda. Let her marry her 'beloved' ajnabi. I see natural selection eliminating the unwanted from the pool of Somali women who fit to be wifeys for Somali men.

Somali females are vulnerable when they go into interracial marriage the other side can sense the self-hate and will exploit her especially if African/Black and Asiastic they often abuse the Somali female and there is no one to defend her because if in Somali-Somali marriages you have a system called xeer that most Somalis abide by and ensure her rights plus the Somali families can mediate with each other very easily if their is problems with the marriage.

Here are the very common horror stories from this thread from a few years ago...

Confirmation bias
u have no real evidence to back it up

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
All of this RACE-MIXING is not Quranic. . . .
But we are never meant to be haters either!
Humans are meant to be loved if we live correct to God's will!
(( Don't undertake their paganism loving the others. ))
[ it's okay to love others. don't carry their burdens not ]

Every week all of you been "incel-life" on this forum
((This person is hot/not, I want to marry (out), I can't meet other" e.t.c.))
Every excuse to be single instead of winning it big time, just think.

Aren't you just draining yourself people pleasing for "validating opinions?"
[Reddit/ Hey, others share my mind view, whoo hoo!] Chuck that.
Be Your Own Boss. You like someone? Try it first before it blows over.
If it ain't for you this season, than that person isn't the one for you time being.
Whatever meant to be isn't surface mind but subconscious in the heart (spirit)

Most of you, always want to marry someone "you like" but don't know well enough
To be forming entire satirical troll commentary to "go for it".

Instead of looking for "statistic numbers" you should per-say go on media
Such as Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, e.t.c. where a successful demonstration
OF a living similar ideal couple you can "invision your shoes being in" to
Model the mold from. Imitate the greats or Be Strong On Your Own
(Or be a jack of all trades and why not do both? The possibilities are endlessly infinite.)
Yet, don't get too lost in lala land, have a firm grip of reality versus the fantasy.

You'll see the succesful couples regardless of race:
- Love eachother (and might be spicy intimate. Or deep in love.)
- Have a working dynamic (including problem resolving skills.)
- Looked past surface differences and have a close bond they know of
- Keep eachother looking good especially for appearances
- Share interests in eachother (maybe your future other wants to learn somali, and you want to learn their language, and travel to eachother's homelands and family assemble. e.t.c.)

You will ultimately want your final fantasy to be the life you'll love to live out.
So think "how am i being met with this need in what i seek?" you'll find out fast!

Simple words:
((super simple version first: It's NOT the Same.
For us black boys scoring white women = success
For you black girls loving white men = nice job??
FOR BOTH OF US REGARDLESS - BE SMARTER NOW))

If you like white women bro, just know you'll have plenty of options.
But those genuinely interested you'll have to bring the spark out first!
Most white women won't understand our open bold kind manners.
They'll find our pride "abnormally dominant." cos we are homeland traditional,
Just make her feel comfortable first and you'll find your white queen to catch in no time.
It's natural for when a man charms his woman that she follows lead obligingly out of love.
It's a bit different for us males because we can "integrate" the female back to our homes.
Not everyone is "open to it" but if you catch yourself one that makes you happy cos you
Are male you will more than likely by the rest of the males get a (hidden) high five.

For the halimas in the group chat, you won't have no problem finding men interested but that deep in love vibes going to have to be when you know you met the right one.
Most guys going to be charmed by the cute face but may not know how to appreciate the whole woman you are. Remember, only you can allow yourself to be objectified by either being the object they love in their eyes or by being the prize of your standing own.
Because you shouldn't embrace "your femininity" over "your family's name." which by being to the whim of some man's some day you will do so by building your own, so better find an embracing mind that can expand with your overthinking brains. The problem with marrying out is most men want that futo without giving your whole name a chance even! That's not Imaam approved. You know you can't bring home a disgrace or wild one to papa's eyes!
The bad boys who desire your lusts are overtly plenty than a good buy who lives by the kitaab. Yet, only your inner pride can fulfill the "man who knows you best." you don't have to be picky to choose wisely. Yet, is the winner of your heart always your ideal love? Probably not. So, FEEL IT OUT FIRST and ask God if it's set in your heart to take someone from a strange land to be yours if you feel it is the right thing to do. Remember, you will bear his children, be pleasured by him, and immerse yourself under his world no matter what exchange he gives you. If you end up marrying someone your family doesn't approve,
There is consequences because you might be attracted to that person for the thrills than the tastes. Some somali woman just want any white man even "hillbilly owen tito tim" to have white children with, but they know that kind of white man is racistly sexist to all of them.
so you might want yourself raise the bars up to a strapping lad like "Chad Arthur" who can charm you, treat you well, and even learn Somali to embrace a piece of you inside of your own heart worn with his.

Really at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you get lost in the woods out back,
It just matters what you live with will being an outcome to your own life output next.

Trending

Latest posts