Does anyone know the success rate of Somali interracial marriages?…..heavily considering one

If the Somali guys you're vetting are the same feminine,Immature type what does that say about your intelligence. It's like if I was to go after girls from the streets and then somehow complain that they're disloyal. That's on you.
If she is surrounded by idiots how is it her fault?

Wait are you just getting married bc u are thirsty, bc thats the only reason other than family pressure that someone your age would want to get married

Too young to worry about man abaayo. Go get that degree first and build up a stable career. What’s with Somalis and the obsession with marriage ?

Let me explain why before y’all start attacking me. I love Somali guys…..to death and I would prefer one to marry. Sadly all the Farax’s I have vetted countless times keep disappointing me. They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact. I’ve done everything to find a proper guy I even had my dad get involved and he seems to have a hard time. Thinking of marrying older or looking out of the country I’m 20 and live in Minnehopless for some context. Worst case scenario I’ll marry out of the culture.
If you're going to get married that young, make sure you learn a skill at the same time to protect yourself from divorce, which is higher during younger age groups. The issue of being from a different culture is not as bad as the age issue.

Of course the guys your age are going to be immature and not serious.

20 isn't young. Girls should marry at 16 when they can. It's legal in most western countries to marry at 16. And Islam encourages us to marry young so we can have many children. Non believers have boyfriend and girlfriend at that age, so they're sexually active. So as muslims we need to be sexually active too but in a halal way preferably young rather than old.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel that way about us walaal. Some Somali sisters seem to only see the negatives in Somali guys only to marry a non-Somali guy and find a whole list of other reasons to have issue with him on. Folks just never seem to be satisfied or happy with the people in their lives. A Somali girl may complain about a Somali guy being too much of a mommy's boy and then she might get an ajnabi man who lacks any sympathy for anyone including herself. You may not like a shy guy and get a guy who flirts with other women in front of you and to whom you have to constantly worry about the possibility of his cheating on you. You may not like him for being a sheikh shaydan and get a man who's lack of Iman causes you to steer off the deen entirely.

I just feel we need to be more grateful for the community we have. Like not all Somali girls are perfect. But I love my Somali sisters regardless, theres a loyalty that I have for them. I can't give my love, my attention, my appreciation. I can't be a husband to nobody else but them. I can't invest my life's work into a relationship with a non-Somali. I think Somali families are beautiful, that Somali children are the best children I could possibly have. My love for Somali women is an extension of the love I have for my Somali community as well as a love of myself, and what makes me uniquely who I am. (I don't know if this is just a man-thing or just me, statistically all men of this world are more likely to date/marry within their race in comparison to women so men are actually the most racially loyal gender, the only exception being black men in the west who have the highest rate of out-of-race marriages of any other race of men)

Also don't let the temporary afflictions of our community and the hard times let you lose hope in your people.

You speak of Minnesota as mini-hopeless and only seem to see problems with Somali men, you seem to not have a positive outlook on your state and your community. I don't think this is a healthy way of seeing things abaayo

aslong as hes muslim its all good:ohhhdamn:
Are somalis the only people who pulls this card

lost jack GIF

Let me explain why before y’all start attacking me. I love Somali guys…..to death and I would prefer one to marry. Sadly all the Farax’s I have vetted countless times keep disappointing me. They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact. I’ve done everything to find a proper guy I even had my dad get involved and he seems to have a hard time. Thinking of marrying older or looking out of the country I’m 20 and live in Minnehopless for some context. Worst case scenario I’ll marry out of the culture.

The success rates is like 1% the overwhelming majority end in failure.

The Somali female that mates/marries are not accepted back in the Somali community (except for the very rare anecdotal cases).

The Children struggle with identity issues, leading to lack of self-esteem and social isolation.

You are 20 and have been searching for so long you gave up on suitable Somali guy. When did you start your search….at 13? You are too young to get married, specially to ajnabi. I’m not anti mixing, but you have to have certain level of maturity to marry someone from different level. If kids wanna marry, might as well marry fellow Somali kid

The success rates is like 1% the overwhelming majority end in failure.

The Somali female that mates/marries are not accepted back in the Somali community (except for the very rare anecdotal cases).

The Children struggle with identity issues, leading to lack of self-esteem and social isolation.
Don't try to scare Somali women into not marrying ajnabi men. Let them do what thou wilt. Most ajnabi marriages don't actually fail that often. Because standards are so low in expectation most of these marriages do survive.

First all let me say this Somalinimo is an exclusive club, being born into it just like islamnimo we take it for granted.

these idiots telling you as long as he is Muslim won’t be there for you tomorrow, when you lose your membership and become and outcast single mother with no community.

They are never into the same activities I’m into
it’s actually better if your man has different activities to you in the long run, so you can take brakes from each other. “Familiarity breeds contempt”.

lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact.

I want to personally thank you for stating the issues above, you are the third lady on this platform to speak the truth, I hope more follow suit.

Most Somali men are ignorant of female nature, they believe being harmless,sweet,telling lies, being shy, caring and giving are great male traits.
These beliefs were drilled into them from a young age by their overbearing mothers.

If you are 20 years of age and want a Somali man to spend your best years with, my advice is this…. Marry a man 10- 15 years your senior.

Such a man will satisfy you intellectually, physically and emotionally.

but if this is a justification to marry an ajinabi, hey knock yourself out. ultimately you’re gonna pay the price not me you dig.

ps. 90% of ajinabi marriages fail due to unreconcilable differences.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you're going to get married that young, make sure you learn a skill at the same time to protect yourself from divorce, which is higher during younger age groups. The issue of being from a different culture is not as bad as the age issue.

Of course the guys your age are going to be immature and not serious.
I find it unrealistic expecting a person fresh out of their teens to be worldly. There is no reason to negate all Abdis. If you like ajnabis be straight up. None of these passive aggressive jabs as justification. Merely own your interest or preference in the exoticized other.

Bear in mind, this is not a very old account so I'm a bit suspicious. It looks like someone is hunting for a platinum thread.

Younger marriages have higher dissolution rates as well. There are no statistics you will find on Somali inter ethnic marital survival. Just ancedotes.

I find it unrealistic expecting a person fresh out of their teens to be worldly. There is no reason to negate all Abdis. If you like ajnabis be straight up. None of these passive aggressive jabs as justification. Merely own your interest or preference in the exoticized other.

Bear in mind, this is not a very old account so I'm a bit suspicious. It looks like someone is hunting for a platinum thread.

Younger marriages have higher dissolution rates as well. There are no statistics you will find on Somali inter ethnic marital survival. Just ancedotes.
Exactly. Like a 20 year old ajnabi is worldly and ready for marriage and would they want their kid to even marry a foreign kid.

Don't try to scare Somali women into not marrying ajnabi men. Let them do what thou wilt. Most ajnabi marriages don't actually fail that often. Because standards are so low in expectation most of these marriages do survive.

How am I trying to scare-monger nayaa when I'm just trying to give her a heads up, that it's not worth losing your family because the vast majority of Somali families will disown their daughter if she mates/marries a ajnabi and shortly after they get into serious depression.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly. Like a 20 year old ajnabi is worldly and ready for marriage and would they want their kid to even marry a foreign kid.
Most ajnabis who want to do well in life would delay an early marriage too. :ftw9nwa: At that age Abdi or not. It's a struggle love. Nice if it endures but that normally happens with the support of others. It's hard to be married if you are dependent on your parents still. And are having trouble making ends meet.

Most ajnabis who want to do well in life would delay an early marriage too. :ftw9nwa: At that age Abdi or not. It's a struggle love.
Yeah, but I thought we were over the era of really young Somalis getting married to first guy they see just to get out of hooyos house and get freedom. This sounds like I just want out of the house

Wow, only 20? Your a little young to be thinking of marriage, im not a feminist or anything but how about you sort out your education first so that you dont end up in a bad place if the marriage fails.
Unless your considering a haram relationship like a boyfriend, then in that case broaden your horizon. Also i'd check with family and how they feel about interracial marriage, if they're ok, really nothing else matters because all this hoohaa about getting exiled from the community is just that... bullshit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, but I thought we were over the era of really young Somalis getting married to first guy they see just to get out of hooyos house and get freedom. This sounds like I just want out of the house

That's an old school saga. I thought it disappeared too. :deadrose: Escaping the multiple wailing siblings and kitchen duties only to end up in his parents basement or a tiny studio/flat. Kkkkkkk

Don’t rush to marriage. You seem to you h and very immature

insulting your own race also means your ashamed of your own people and will booty lick others

why will others accept you or respect you since you look down on your own kind ?
since it’s obvious you have inferiority complex

if your horny, fast weekly.

GuanYu

Custom title
You are 20 and have been searching for so long you gave up on suitable Somali guy. When did you start your search….at 13? You are too young to get married, specially to ajnabi. I’m not anti mixing, but you have to have certain level of maturity to marry someone from different level. If kids wanna marry, might as well marry fellow Somali kid
Now that's some Horseshite, 20 is not young to marry, Islamically you are encouraged to marry.
and as for the Girl who asked this question. It is Obvious that it is a bait ass thread. Being the Fish that I am, I will bite. I would understand if you married out, however your reasons for it are absolutely ludicorous, and utterly non sensible and displays a sense of self hate that oozes out. All these qualities you stated as for reasons not marrying is, something that is applicable to Every single ethnicity.

Would have made more sense to say you didn't wanna marry a somali cus you don't want your kid to have a big ass forehead (Still will have one cus of you! :pachah1: )

Trending

Latest posts