Does a man have a right to abort a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Btw @Cognitivedissonance either you're already a deadbeat daddy or are planning to be one. All your non conspiracy related posts are about women taking men's money or defending deadbeats.

Shame on you take care of your child. :birdman:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
No. And that's my point. He should've thought about that before messing around.
Now that's what makes no sense, your logic is inconsistent. A man has NO say in an abortion (rightfully so imo). But he bears responsibility? Why? He's not pregnant. She is. She can opt for an abortion or used contraception...and if it fails... she should've thought about that before messing around. :banderas:

Her body, her choice. His money, his choice. You cannot simultaneously deny him any rights (giving no legal say in aborting) but also force responsibility on him.

Codeine

Btw @Cognitivedissonance either you're already a deadbeat daddy or are planning to be one. All your non conspiracy related posts are about women taking men's money or defending deadbeats.

loool, I just don't understand how they don't see the double standard. My baby mamas got me by the balls. I'm sick of pot noodles b. :kendrickcry::mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I haven't wallahi the system is rigged I'm trying to warn faraxs that's all:whoa:

When you kicking hard facts they try to shame you into silence:hahaidiot:

Now that's what makes no sense, your logic is inconsistent. A man has NO say in an abortion (rightfully so imo). But he bears responsibility? Why? He's not pregnant. She is. She can opt for an abortion or used contraception...and if it fails... she should've thought about that before messing around. :banderas:

Her body, her choice. His money, his choice. You cannot simultaneously deny him any rights (giving no legal say in aborting) but also force responsibility on him.

They're both responsible tbh. I'm acc pro life for the most part.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@John Michael im getting married in Somalia insha Allah and if I don't get along with my wife then she could leave but my children will stay with me islamically that's how it suppose to be so bun your feminism.

Codeine

so youre ing about the 'rigged system' in the west but will run to a system that is rigged in your favour?:ivers:
If power is balanced in your favor, at least you can trust yourself to be just... or have fun at least. It's a win - win you eatin anyway:lolbron:

If power is balanced in your favor, at least you can trust yourself to be just... or have fun at least. It's a win - win you eatin anyway:lolbron:
well, you can't complain about the unfairness of one system when you have full intentions to take advantage of one that favours you. in the same way, if I was planning to take advantage of the system in the west I shouldn't have a say in how women are treated in Somalia.that's just how I see it.:manny:

Codeine

well, you can't complain about the unfairness of one system when you have full intentions to take advantage of one that favours you. in the same way, if I was planning to take advantage of the system in the west I shouldn't have a say in how women are treated in Somalia.that's just how I see it.:manny:

I jest :bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
so youre ing about the 'rigged system' in the west but will run to a system that is rigged in your favour?:ivers:
I would be just and compassionate towards my wife wallahi cause I know I will be judged by the most sublime on the day of judgement.

I think a woman and man are meant to complete eachother not compete, I would be merciful towards her surely he who pleases his wife Allah will be pleased with him and she would appreciate me more as the man the provider & wont take it for granted cause there's no sugar daddy government.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
loool, I just don't understand how they don't see the double standard. My baby mamas got me by the balls. I'm sick of pot noodles b. :kendrickcry::mjcry:
@Codeine ninka cadaanka ah gaalka Micheal came at me sideways and this is your response :cosbyhmm:

Don't insult my intelligence waskan yaho:ufdup:

I would be just and compassion towards my wife wallahi cause I know I will be judged by the most sublime on the day of judgement.

I think a woman and man are meant to complete eachother not compete, I would be merciful to her and she would appreciate me more as the man cause there's no sugar daddy government.
so she'll appreciate her children being taken away from her:comeon:

you clearly don't have a clue about reality:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.