Does a man have a right to abort a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally this. He should be absolved from all responsibilities as well as rights. That way it can't be abused by men who want to keep one foot in the door and flip flop on muhh child after doing f*ck all to help out.
I feel like that would also make women think twice about getting pregnant out of wedlock and having children just because they know whether or not the man is there, there won't be much of a financial burden.

some women can obviously do it on their own (in terms of the finances) but there are so many poor fuckers who just keep popping out kids. honestly, the government should consider this.

Literally this. He should be absolved from all responsibilities as well as rights to the child. That way it can't be abused by men who want to keep one foot in the door and flip flop on muhh child after doing f*ck all to help out.

Thought about what exactly?
What do you think?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
What do you think?

Knocking a woman up? It's not always a choice. Accidents do happen.

I feel like that would also make women think twice about getting pregnant out of wedlock and having children just because they know whether or not the man is there, there won't be much of a financial burden.

some women can obviously do it on their own (in terms of the finances) but there are so many poor fuckers who just keep popping out kids. honestly, the government should consider this.

I don't think it would deter a lot of people at all imo. It isn't even much of a debate whether a man should or should not be able to relinquish ties. The only reason it has not been implemented is for pragmatic reasons. It would put a massive strain on the government to step in and play daddy. That's why in America for instance, the government is impartial as to whether or not you're the biological father. If you check enough arbitrary boxes you can be legally tied down as the father figure and be forced to uphold all legal duties.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

The government gives incentives to women to kick men out the home, A woman can't teach a boy how to become a man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that's a different topic altogether. :childplease:

we are talking about men who don't want to be fathers but are forced to pay child support
The point I'm trying to make is that the system is rigged & the tables are tilted favouring women over men a mother over a father. Giving women an incentive to trap a man to plant his seed in her so she could get paid both by the baby father & the sugar daddy government

The point I'm trying to make is that the system is rigged & the tables are tilted favouring women over men a mother over a father. Giving women an incentive to trap a man to plant his seed in her so she could get paid both by the baby father & the sugar daddy government
well which is it, because you are arguing two contradictory topics.

are men trapped into fatherhood or are they kept from being fathers?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
well which is it, because you are arguing two contradictory topics.

are men trapped into fatherhood or are they kept from being fathers?
Both, see a woman can refuse a father to see their children if she so chooses, can a man refuse a mother to see their children?

Both, see a woman can refuse a father if she so chooses, can a man refuse a mother to see their children?
if she is a shit mother why not. they might not be as common but men do get custody. but that scenario is because shit mothers aren't as common as shit fathers.

when a marriage breaks down, most men donr put in half the effort in court to get half the custody or even full custody. the reason should be obvious to you. no matter how much a man wants to be in his children lives, no man truly wants to raise kids on his own or have the child-rearing responsibilities on his shoulders even if it's for half the time. they don't fight in the courts because of that.

yes, some women choose to get full custody for spiteful reasons, but unless the father was absolute shit, they wouldn't get full custody if the father at least tried his best in court instead of giving up straight away.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
if she is a shit mother why not. they might not be as common but men do get custody. but that scenario is because shit mothers aren't as common as shit fathers.

when a marriage breaks down, most men donr put in half the effort in court to get half the custody or even full custody. the reason should be obvious to you. no matter how much a man wants to be in his children lives, no man truly wants to raise kids on his own or have the child-rearing responsibilities on his shoulders even if it's for half the time. they don't fight in the courts because of that.

yes, some women choose to get full custody for spiteful reasons, but unless the father was absolute shit, they wouldn't get full custody if the father at least tried his best in court instead of giving up straight away.
Is it fair to say family court tend to favour the mother over the father in general:kanyehmm:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Don't give a woman your genetic 'material' to create a baby it's pretty simple. Abortion is a medical procedure and no one has the right to force someone into a medical procedure that could possibly have lasting impact on their reproductive health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending