Does a man have a right to abort a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
a friend of a friend got in an argument with his chick cause she got pregnant and wanted to keep it whereas he didn't want it so he took matters into his own hands and aborted the baby.

For those of you who do support abortion is it wrong for a man to abort the baby or does a woman only have that right?

After all abortion is abortion right?

N

NaomiHoney

But the woman gets to abort it? Women can't make babies on their own doesn't the man have a say?

You're right. It takes two to tango. But no way in hell can he make a woman abort the baby. Unless he some how persuade her. Then she stupid.

I don't think you can emotionally understand the concept of knowing there is life growing inside. Once a woman knows she's pregnant and decides to keep it. There is no going back akhi. Get that monthlydirect debt ready and send your child money.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're right. It takes two to tango. But no way in hell can he make a woman abort the baby. Unless he some how persuade her. Then she stupid.

I don't think you can emotionally understand the concept of knowing there is life growing inside. Once a woman knows she's pregnant and decides to keep it. There is no going back akhi. Get that monthlydirect debt ready and send your child money.
But the woman can keep it without the mans consent, then they turn around and use the kids as pawns and tell the man you're responsible for them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkk monthly direct debit wallahi it's so true that's what fathers in the western world are reduced to:wow:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
"She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son"
mj.gif

Fatherhood is a state of mind, if you don't feel like a father you don't have to be one. Don't let society label you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son"
mj.gif

Fatherhood is a state of mind, if you don't feel like a father you don't have to be one. Don't let society label you
Like get them credit cards ready & be ready to be a sperm donor cause that's what it is in the west that's why Micheal Jackson paid a to have his baby and disappear kkkk rageedi weeye

Status
Not open for further replies.