(Documentary) Lost Warrior: Leaving al-Shabab (Kicked out of the U.K, Ran Away from Alshabab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VixR and Steam

Go private ladies, illeen the Jewish Lady waa sheeko. Or, is Steam a polygamist? It's coded on her geeljirre DNA. Never met two person in admiration of one another and couldn't take to the next level. @Knowles get involved here and help love conquer them.

I'm a blood and organs donor, I even signed my carcass/body to the biomedical sciences department of a university for research. I was approached by a former colleague and her husband if I will donate my sperm to them. I couldn't pass the hurdle of knowing that I contributed to the breeding of a child, therefore, I declined. They adopted two orphaned kids from Ethiopia.

Steam prefers Danish looking kids. Danish sperm + Danish/Jewish egg.

As for my journey to the kingdom of atheism, I've written here several times and that's enough. Though I don't believe in religion and nor a "god", I sent my mum to Mecca twice because that's her religion and what makes her happy. From time to time, I do challenge people making outrageous claims about their religion, but it's futile to be negative and bashing all the time about someone's beliefs.​
RuPaul-Drag-Race-1.gif

Have you made your apostasy known to family and friends? :damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
I'll call an investigator soon if he doesn't answer :ivers:

I hate lack of closure:pachah1:
Lack of closure can kill a .

You’re exhibiting an acute symptom already.

Makes you do callous things like hire an investigator, or become CSI-level OP, or walk away only to keep rediscovering the same dude in different clothes without even trying like you’re incognito:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts