(Documentary) Lost Warrior: Leaving al-Shabab (Kicked out of the U.K, Ran Away from Alshabab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I'm some what scared by how familiar you are with my content as of late:jaynerd:

Aussie is quite secretive, why do you think that is?
He seem to be confident in his beliefs :hmm:
Is he? Sperm donor doesn’t seem like a secretive role to me, unless we’re shipping a frozen specimen inter-continentally??

This is all starting to feel very technical.

VixR

Veritas
No, dear.

I meant his past and his journey to ex-muslim status.
You were watching that too, eh? What do you think? Possibly he had a similar story to OP, he seems more sympathetic than most.

That could just as easily be his nature though. He’s obviously good-natured.

You were watching that too, eh? What do you think? Possibly he had a similar story to OP, he seems more sympathetic than most.

That could just as easily be his nature though.

I think he may not be out to his family and perhaps having seen his effort as futile and as a result minimized this part of his identity.

Likely he's more sympathetic due to his own experience and his intimate understanding of the draw that radical islamic movements can have on a young mind.

VixR

Veritas
I think he may not be out to his family and perhaps having seen his effort as futile and as a result minimized this part of his identity.

Likely he's more sympathetic due to his own experience and his intimate understanding of the draw that radical islamic movements can have on a young mind.
All conjecture, I’m afraid. Ask him and try not to start a thread conversation on your findings.

Why am I having dejavu about this conversation?

All conjecture, I’m afraid. Ask him and try not to start a thread conversation on your findings.

Why am I having dejavu about this conversation?

I like my conjectures like my coffee consumption, devoid of rationality :hillarybiz:

Likely we had this conversation before and the questions have yet to yield any result thus we are in an endless cycle :comeon:

VixR

Veritas
I like my conjectures like my coffee consumption, devoid of rationality :hillarybiz:

Likely we had this conversation before and the questions have yet to yield any result thus we are in an endless cycle :comeon:
About Aussie? I don’t think so :cosbyhmm: I have wondered about him, but not aloud. And yet, I swear I felt a strong sense of dejavu just now.

Ask Aussie to put a stop to this spin cycle setting, and air out the laundry already.

About Aussie? I don’t think so :cosbyhmm: I have wondered about him, but not aloud. And yet, I swear I felt a strong sense of dejavu just now.

Ask Aussie to stop the spin cycle setting, and air out the laundry already.

I think he works for Mossad.

That is the ONLY logical answer for his secrecy.

VixR

Veritas
I think he works for Mossad.

That is the ONLY logical answer for his secrecy.
This level of secrecy is atypical for a Somali, and dare I say, unbecoming.

I’ve specifically asked about his background before, and he firmly denied being anything other than Somali. He went as far as to call anyone who’d suggested otherwise “crazy”.

This level of secrecy is atypical for a Somali, and dare I say, unbecoming.

I’ve specifically asked about his background before, and he firmly denied being anything other than Somali. He went as far as to call anyone who’d suggested otherwise “crazy”.

You'd know my address if you asked nicely enough.

This is very unlike other Somalis here.

VixR

Veritas
You'd know my address if you asked nicely enough.

This is very unlike other Somalis here.
Be candid. What do you think is the likelihood of Mossad having recruited an ethnic Somali male into their ranks?

Stranger things have happened, have they not?

And why would they need to plant one?

I’d tell you the digits to my bank account if you asked nicely.

I'd write you into my will if you asked nicely.

That said a much more plausible explanation is that he had some bad experience that led him to become secretive or perhaps he is a foreign national.

VixR

Veritas
I'd write you into my will if you asked nicely.

That said a much more plausible explanation is that he had some bad experience that led him to become secretive or perhaps he is a foreign national.
I doubt he’s foreign, but either way, he’s fine by me. We are all the sum of our experiences.

VixR and Steam

Go private ladies, illeen the Jewish Lady waa sheeko. Or, is Steam a polygamist? It's coded on her geeljirre DNA. Never met two person in admiration of one another and couldn't take to the next level. @Knowles get involved here and help love conquer them.

I'm a blood and organs donor, I even signed my carcass/body to the biomedical sciences department of a university for research. I was approached by a former colleague and her husband if I will donate my sperm to them. I couldn't pass the hurdle of knowing that I contributed to the breeding of a child, therefore, I declined. They adopted two orphaned kids from Ethiopia.

Steam prefers Danish looking kids. Danish sperm + Danish/Jewish egg.

As for my journey to the kingdom of atheism, I've written here several times and that's enough. Though I don't believe in religion and nor a "god", I sent my mum to Mecca twice because that's her religion and what makes her happy. From time to time, I do challenge people making outrageous claims about their religion, but it's futile to be negative and bashing all the time about someone's beliefs.​

VixR

Veritas
Steam and I having great back and forth doesn’t mean we’re blowing each others’ backs out, my friend. Though her mind is a wonderland as far as I can tell :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts