(Documentary) Lost Warrior: Leaving al-Shabab (Kicked out of the U.K, Ran Away from Alshabab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I was refering to islam.
Qabiil? Islam? Eh?
1491757431543.jpg

Baki

Sorry to hear mate and my condolences to you on your loved ones.

Funny that only Gooney commented about the Somali clans having both feet in each camp and “we are searching for peace”.

Thanks and it's okay.

Unfortunately peace will not come falling from the sky.

We have to fight for it, only delusional people won't notice that they have both feet in each camp.

And then the youngster's go about there idiotic way fluting to their ways, it is a absolute pathetic scene right now tbh.

That I would mean I'm related to @Reiko, I would never accept such a proposition. :reallymaury:

Also my qabil has been discussed previously and I'm clearly not MJ :farole:
Reiko is probably your cousin. Thats why she has so mich love for you. Naah but whats your qabil and dont give me I dont believe in qabil. We can say that when we are with white people. You are among faraxs and xalimoids now lol

Reiko is probably your cousin. Thats why she has so mich love for you. Naah but whats your qabil and dont give me I dont believe in qabil. We can say that when we are with white people. You are among faraxs and xalimoids now lol

She is one of us, she is starting to get intiated a free Xalimo she is.

I'm a free-thinking Somali but never the less fully Somali.

Steam

Do you and your future wife want to have children and if yes, will you consider a Somali sperm donor?

As long as the Somali clans are double-dipping in both camps, there will never be peace in that cursed country and the international community should just build a Trump wall on the Somali borders and leave.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Ogaden (Father)/Isaaq (Mother)
Could we be related? :ohdamn:
Steam

Do you and your future wife want to have children and if yes, will you consider a Somali sperm donor?

As long as the Somali clans are double-dipping in both camps, there will never be peace in that cursed country and the international community should just build a Trump wall on the Somali borders and leave.
Are you offering? :russ:

Steam, let me know if this goes down. I volunteer to be godmother.

Could we be related? :ohdamn:

Are you offering? :russ:

Steam, let me know if this goes down. I volunteer to be godmother.

As mentioned earlier, I have an agreement with a danish physician I met at university.

At first it was merely an excuse to get intimate with me, but later I've grown fond of his personal qualities too.

VixR

Veritas
As mentioned earlier, I have an agreement with a danish physician I met at university.

At first it was merely an excuse to get intimate with me, but later I've grown fond of his personal qualities too.
I remember he featured in lot of your pre-DINK reveries.

Don’t sleep on Aussie.

Status
Not open for further replies.