(Documentary) Lost Warrior: Leaving al-Shabab (Kicked out of the U.K, Ran Away from Alshabab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can stay in Somalia

We dont need AS trash on the streets of the UK

Great decision from the Home Office

At 5:35 he say's i am in a pickle bro i can't travel back to the UK to visit my son this is coming out of the mouth of a ex Alshabab person, because of him and his ilks i will never see my two younger nephews and my young niece and her Mother, and there are many other like me, there is no regret in his tone of voice i will continue to watch this even though my blood pressure is going up

These guys want the cake and eat it too. There is no such thing as a "reformed" terrorist. Man couldnt cut it and now wants the comforts of life in the UK. Let him rot.

best bet for him is once uk recognize somalialand just get a somalialand and come here on tourist visa and stay hiding in london. Sort the brother out sanbuur
Loool its gonna be a hard mission for him to undertake i dont think reer xamar will even be allowed a sharci its strictly for Somaliland nationals stills

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Shushue

I've been wondering why he was deported from the U,K in the first place?

@Knowles @Geeljire sanbuur @Reer U.K

If he was deported and has zero chance of returning and she hates to live in Africa, why would she marry him? People make weird choices.

He was deported for being convicted as criminal. He radicalised during his prison time. When he arrived in Somalia, i gues Alshabab was powerful in Mogadishu so he joined them thinking they are fighting for the good cause.

Why dont people just watch the documentary?:faysalwtf:

Muji

VIP
So let me get this right

He sought asylum was denied twice due to the fact that he likely isn't personally prosecuted and Somalia's slow but improving conditions.

To add to that he committed criminal offences against the very country he sought asylum in and was deported as a consequence. Furthermore he joins Al-shabbab after returning to Somalia.

Had this be any other alien I wouldn't desire to see him back and it would be a grave risk to even admit him back in the UK and without citizenships he has no standing.

Agreed agreed agreed

I have no desire to see him back in the UK. He had to join al shabbab to know it’s a bad idea? Somalis must understand living in a civilised country is a privilege not a right!

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Agreed agreed agreed

I have no desire to see him back in the UK. He had to join al shabbab to know it’s a bad idea? Somalis must understand living in a civilised country is a privilege not a right!
We go to their countries live in their houses and take their welfare, it's a privilege kuluha :drakelaugh:at this point it's a right.
c67.gif

Muji

VIP
He was deported for being convicted as criminal. He radicalised during his prison time. When he arrived in Somalia, i gues Alshabab was powerful in Mogadishu so he joined them thinking they are fighting for the good cause.

Why dont people just watch the documentary?:faysalwtf:

We did but this guy consistently makes bad decisions, being a criminal, joining al shabbab, impregnating a woman to get back in to the UK.

@MARAQ DIGAAG what’s your opinion on this let me guess he’s innocent

At 5:35 he say's i am in a pickle bro i can't travel back to the UK to visit my son this is coming out of the mouth of a ex Alshabab person, because of him and his ilks i will never see my two younger nephews and my young niece and her Mother, and there are many other like me, there is no regret in his tone of voice i will continue to watch this even though my blood pressure is going up

Baki

Sorry to hear mate and my condolences to you on your loved ones.

Funny that only Gooney commented about the Somali clans having both feet in each camp and “we are searching for peace”. It will fall from the sky.

Baki

Sorry to hear mate and my condolences to you on your loved ones.

Funny that only Gooney commented about the Somali clans having both feet in each camp and “we are searching for peace”. It will fall from the sky.

You now those Hawiye and Isaaqs are working together to undermine a perfect Darood government...again :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending