Do you vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m anti liberal lmao. I wouldn’t vote but if I had to, I would vote for the most right winged party.

Both sides are liberal smh. The "conservatives" are soft on adultery- and witchcraft. Also, they believe in democracy. Democracy is liberal. If "conservatives" were really conservative, they'd be anti-democracy.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Both sides are liberal smh. The "conservatives" are soft on adultery- and witchcraft. Also, they believe in democracy. Democracy is liberal. If "conservatives" were really conservative, they'd be anti-democracy.

I agree, that’s what I said at the beginning, I’m anti democracy

Repatriation won’t mess up anything. Lmao yes our cultures are different compared to Somalis raised in Somalia. However the same way our parents learnt to conform to western society, we can learn to. It will only effect our generation not our kids.

Secondly, Somali diasporas should be creating jobs instead of taking jobs that are available to Somalis from Somalia. That will be the most fair way to handle Somalis returning home.

If you don’t want to go back to Somalia, just know your daughter will probably not wear hijab, some of your sons may be killed/end up in prison, some of your grandchildren will be illegitimates, some will be khaniis, some gaallo. You’re great grandchildren will barely be Somalis, they’re probably be a quarter Somali but mostly white and will not have deen or dhaqan. You’re great great grandchildren won’t be Somali at all. And your noble Somali lineage will stop there.
You're very intelligent, if only you were 10 years older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending