Do you vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nayaa your here because of a bunch of liberals why's re you trying to f*ck over Somalis here what did we do for a cadaan person to clamp down on us? I take it back there really is something wrong with you.:faysalwtf:

Lmao
BAEB691C-8A45-4A36-8FF0-5651180D4EDA.jpeg

I hope this quote helped you understand why I don’t like liberals. But since this is from an AA perspective let’s put it into a Somali one.

Liberals have always deceived us, they have never helped Somalis. If they didn’t come to my land and start wars and shit I wouldn’t be here.

Don’t destroy my country and then welcome me with open arms in yours and expect me to say thank you lol.

Secondly, you know it was a liberal government who bombed the hell out of Iraq, not a conservative one. There’s literary no difference.

Also, my traditions and culture aren’t liberal. However, because we were told from a young age that we are oppressed, we’re black, Muslim and what not, we have allowed them to brainwash us. That’s why you see a lot of Somalis who are feminist, LGBT supported and even Gaallos, all because they made us feel oppressed and took advantage of our vulnerability.

You can’t be a liberal and only support immigration. When you vote for a liberal government you vote for all the other qashin that comes along with it.

I seriously can’t stand liberal Somalis. Uff.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Yes it’s your choice. But at the end of the day. The right wing folks think your religion is dangerous, would rather have you go back to the Slavery days, thinks the Africa you’re from is a shithole. Thinks as a Muslim woman you are oppressed.

Only a fool who isn’t rich and white would vote for the right wings.

But hey you said it’s your choice.

You guys don’t understand identity politics, do you?

Liberals want to keep you poor , living in section 8 housing, and not working. They want you to go to university which is currently the biggest scam in America, as majority of students leave saddled with student debt. They want you to teach children about LGBT.

Conservatives want you to work. They want you to pay as little taxes as possible. They hate gays . Racists might hate me but shit I hate them too. It’s a 2 way street.

Lmao View attachment 56835

I hope this quote helped you understand why I don’t like liberals. But since this is from an AA perspective let’s put it into a Somali one.

Liberals have always deceived us, they have never helped Somalis. If they didn’t come to my land and start wars and shit I wouldn’t be here.

Don’t destroy my country and then welcome me with open arms in yours and expect me to say thank you lol.

Secondly, you know it was a liberal government who bombed the hell out of Iraq, not a conservative one. There’s literary no difference.

Also, my traditions and culture aren’t liberal. However, because we were told from a young age that we are oppressed, we’re black, Muslim and what not, we have allowed them to brainwash us. That’s why you see a lot of Somalis who are feminist, LGBT supported and even Gaallos, all because they made us feel oppressed and took advantage of our vulnerability.

You can’t be a liberal and only support immigration. When you vote for a liberal government you vote for all the other qashin that comes along with it.

I seriously can’t stand liberal Somalis. Uff.
We're not liberal we're just in it for the welfare and passports. The bombings and washing is gonna come with either side with the only difference being we lose lacag we suck dry from cadaan doonfars pockets. I can't understand Somalis that vote conservative that's like tryna cross the sea on a Nigerian paraglider because you don't want an airplane with fat people. Imagine being on a Nigerian made paraglider.:dwill:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Liberals want to keep you poor , living in section 8 housing, and not working. They want you to go to university which is currently the biggest scam in America, as majority of students leave saddled with student debt. They want you to teach children about LGBT.

Conservatives want you to work. They want you to pay as little taxes as possible. They hate gays . Racists might hate me but shit I hate them too. It’s a 2 way street.

Mashallah, you’re using the intellect Allah have you

Yes, I do vote. I’m a registered Democrat. Why not support the party making America less white? I’m just helping out my fellow minorities. We need to make this country more brown. #VivaLaRaza
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts