Do you vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Libs sent couple of madow young adults to my door and ringed it without my permission... anyway they started their usual mumbo that is you voting for us? I told them I don't vote see ya.

I’m anti liberal lmao. I wouldn’t vote but if I had to, I would vote for the most right winged party.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lmao, walaal, you shouldn’t be a liberal. Liberals are the epitome of confused and stupid.
Nayaa your here because of a bunch of liberals why's re you trying to f*ck over Somalis here what did we do for a cadaan person to clamp down on us? I take it back there really is something wrong with you.:faysalwtf:

Nayaa your here because of a bunch of liberals why's re you trying to f*ck over Somalis here what did we do for a cadaan person to clamp down on us? I take it back there really is something wrong with you.:faysalwtf:
She forgot she was an immigrant for a sec :heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s my choice who I vote for, you seem fascist like, don’t obstruct to democracy
Yes it’s your choice. But at the end of the day. The right wing folks think your religion is dangerous, would rather have you go back to the Slavery days, thinks the Africa you’re from is a shithole. Thinks as a Muslim woman you are oppressed.

Only a fool who isn’t rich and white would vote for the right wings.

But hey you said it’s your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts