Do you vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying you have to start going to cracka filled rally’s but on a state level I’ll always vote republican . It means less taxes. Less gay shit going on. I didn’t grow up on section 8 so I don’t give a f*ck about it.

Nationally it’s a toss up , but there’s no difference between Hillary and Trump. At least trumps honest . Hillary is racist to the core and tries to hide it

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
and you're trying to bite the hand that feeds you by keeping them out of power huh.

Lol I’m not on benefits, but I did grow up on it. That money they gave me is stolen anyways. Also, I think of it as reparation for stealing the soil of my land and dumping nuclear waste on to my waters.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
We're not liberal we're just in it for the welfare and passports. The bombings and washing is gonna come with either side with the only difference being we lose lacag we suck dry from cadaan doonfars pockets. I can't understand Somalis that vote conservative that's like tryna cross the sea on a Nigerian paraglider because you don't want an airplane with fat people. Imagine being on a Nigerian made paraglider.:dwill:

You know in the U.K it was liberal government who bombed Iraq. There’s no difference in a liberal vs a conservative government.

The minor difference is that the conservative will not brainwash you into becoming a feminist, BLM, LGBT supporter

You know in the U.K it was liberal government who bombed Iraq. There’s no difference in a liberal vs a conservative government.

The minor difference is that the conservative will not brainwash you into becoming a feminist, BLM, LGBT supporter
But the liberal government will give more Somalis doonfar lacag what's there to oppose about this :ayaanswag:and the ones back in Somalia seriously need that welfare money we pool up for ayuuto, I mean whos gonna build that house you wanted even though the government pays your rent bills:siilaanyolaugh:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
then vote lib if you want that to continue

Lol I don’t want it to continue. With the amount of Somalis that have become s and with the amount of Somalis that are in prison. I think it’s time that Somalis are deported. The only ones I feel sorry for is those who aspired to go uni.

In sha Allah all Somalis will be deported in ten years time.

2016-02-15-1455566147-618574-ScreenShot20160203at11.20.16AM-thumb.png

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
But the liberal government will give more Somalis doonfar lacag what's there to oppose about this :ayaanswag:and the ones back in Somalia seriously need that welfare money we pool up for ayuuto, I mean whos gonna build that house you wanted even though the government pays your rent bills:siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis aren’t progressing. We don’t need ceyr money anymore. There’s enough Somalis that have gone university and we just a need a couple more before we should all return back to Somalia.

Do you guys seriously think welfare is a good thing? It’s literally chains keeping you at the bottom of the totem pole. Wake up. There’s some people who actually need welfare but you shouldn’t make welfare a lifestyle. It should be used if you are going through rough times

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Libs sent couple of madow young adults to my door and ringed it without my permission... anyway they started their usual mumbo that is you voting for us? I told them I don't vote see ya.
Yea I’m not trying to have ted Cruz serial killer looking ass in office

Not trying to end up with trump again

If Alabama can become a blue state than I have hope in Texas.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
If you’re a liberal you aren’t much different from those Madow adoons you like to cuss. You’re severely mentally enslaved.

Somalis aren’t progressing. We don’t need ceyr money anymore. There’s enough Somalis that have gone university and we just a need a couple more before we should all return back to Somalia.
The diasporas are still shit. Going back to Somalia is a big no no as it'll mess up the population due to culture and jobs aren't even there followed by how jaded people are.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The diasporas are still shit. Going back to Somalia is a big no no as it'll mess up the population due to culture and jobs aren't even there followed by how jaded people are.

Repatriation won’t mess up anything. Lmao yes our cultures are different compared to Somalis raised in Somalia. However the same way our parents learnt to conform to western society, we can learn to. It will only effect our generation not our kids.

Secondly, Somali diasporas should be creating jobs instead of taking jobs that are available to Somalis from Somalia. That will be the most fair way to handle Somalis returning home.

If you don’t want to go back to Somalia, just know your daughter will probably not wear hijab, some of your sons may be killed/end up in prison, some of your grandchildren will be illegitimates, some will be khaniis, some gaallo. You’re great grandchildren will barely be Somalis, they’re probably be a quarter Somali but mostly white and will not have deen or dhaqan. You’re great great grandchildren won’t be Somali at all. And your noble Somali lineage will stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending