Do you think you're gonna end up marrying a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

The Brave
I would have it no other way than ending up with gabadh Somali. I have strict needs in the A.M qoob shaah iyo suqaar and a side of sabaayad. Sorry but Stacy iyo Rasheeda's scramble eggs waan ku murugooy:tocry:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali atheist girl would be ideal, but those are exceedingly rare. So i probably won't end up with a Somali :manny:

Apollo

VIP
Somali atheist girl would be ideal, but those are exceedingly rare. So i probably won't end up with a Somali :manny:

Just don't marry a North European, West-Central African, or Northeast Asian. Those three groups have too dominant genes and you will look like the babysitter when in public with your kids.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Just don't marry a North European, West-Central African, or Northeast Asian. Those three groups have too dominant genes and you will look like the babysitter when in public with your kids.

Lol, i'm aware. My second choice would be any other type of east african, provided they are non religious.

There's this Eritrean girl i'm into at the moment, things are going well so far, wish me luck :patrice:

VixR

Veritas
Cadaan. I am not attracted to Somali guys. I have 5 brothers so I assume every Somali guy is my brother.
Aren't there a bajillion Somalis where u are? This happens when there's few Somali guys around and you've grown up with them so they're like family. Somehow the guys can get it into their heads that you're not actually related so some of them will still hit on you, but for the girls it's like pure desecration, "Ew. You're practically my brother"

"No-"

"I've told everyone you're my cousin since we were kids!"

"But we're not cou-"

"Ewwwww! Stop"

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Aren't there a bajillion Somalis where u are? This happens when there's few Somali guys around and you've grown up with them so they're like family. Somehow the guys can get it into their heads that you're not actually related so some of them will still hit on you, but for the girls it's like pure desecration, "Ew. You're practically my brother"

"No-"

"I've told everyone you're my cousin since we were kids!"

"But we're not cou-"

"Ewwwww! Stop"

There's a shit ton of Somalis here and I still feel like I am related to them all. I'm not into the Somali look. I prefer white guys if I am being honest, Somali men treat Somali women like absolute shit and vice versa.

Somali only
IMG_4202.PNG

Excluding land niggas :tocry:

There's a shit ton of Somalis here and I still feel like I am related to them all. I'm not into the Somali look. I prefer white guys if I am being honest, Somali men treat Somali women like absolute shit.

Did your dad treat your mum badly?:kanyehmm:

Not all Somali guys treat their wives badly. :mindblown:

I dunno if I'll get married tbh. Relationship stuff kinda scares me. If I do I'll definitely go for a Somali though

Why won't you get married abayo macaan like kit-kat? I'm sure a Somali Queen like yourself needs a Somali King to help complete the Canjeero to your Oodkac/Muqmaad?

Marriage completes half you deen, I'm assuming your Muslim?

VixR

Veritas

There's a shit ton of Somalis here and I still feel like I am related to them all. I'm not into the Somali look. I prefer white guys if I am being honest, Somali men treat Somali women like absolute shit and vice versa.
It's no good generalizing. My only experience with a Somali guy before I found this place was a really good one. I think if I saw Somalispot first I would've thought much of the same, esp with the many unsavory characters on here, even the ones I knew irl were different to him. I think I'd found a unicorn tbh, I still think that. No harm in branching out and seeing what's out there if u have some preference though.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why won't you get married abayo macaan like kit-kat? I'm sure a Somali Queen like yourself needs a Somali King to help complete the Canjeero to your Oodkac/Muqmaad?

Marriage completes half you deen, I'm assuming your Muslim?
I'm Muslim, yeah, but to my understanding marriage isn't obligatory. I'm not completely ruling out the idea of getting married, but if I end up staying single then that's something I'm ok with.

I'm Muslim, yeah, but to my understanding marriage isn't obligatory. I'm not completely ruling out the idea of getting married, but if I end up staying single then that's something I'm ok with.

Have horrible men turned you off to the idea of marriage? Abayo macaan like kit-kat?

Your a fan of Billy and Mandy, so your wifey goals :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending