Do you think you're gonna end up marrying a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Have horrible men turned you off to the idea of marriage? Abayo macaan like kit-kat?

Your a fan of Billy and Mandy, so your wifey goals :banderas:
No, nothing like that. I guess self-esteem issues might be where it's rooted, though I can't really say for sure. Maybe it's a phase for all I know, I'm still pretty young in the grand scheme of things.
And yeah, Billy and Mandy is a GOAT show :salute:

No, nothing like that. I guess self-esteem issues might be where it's rooted, though I can't really say for sure. Maybe it's a phase for all I know, I'm still pretty young in the grand scheme of things.
And yeah, Billy and Mandy is a GOAT show :salute:

Inshallah, that phase goes away and you find a good man. Your young so just focus on college and money. Lacaag doesn't grow on trees.

Yes, Billy and Mandy was a GOAT show, bringing back memories when I was a young geeljire :wow1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im only attracted to Somali girls

Otherwise

tenor.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
my lonely heart bleeds as every aspect of marriage is further washed away towards the cliff, the harrowing cries of judgement uliminate across me like crows raining in the skies. I close my eyes, I see the colour Black when will this pain end ? I question myself as the echoes of menacing crows flow through me. The judgement, the fear and the pain, oh the blinding pain like a wound freshly sprinkled with sea salt. It harrows and powers through me. I am failure to myself, my family and my community.

Inshallah i will marry a somali guy
But chances are i wont find one just like me

Im not that somali to marry a somali from back home, so maybe a somali guy from the west

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Somali only. Based on personal experience, I've noticed that Somali women who marry out have children who follow the culture and traditions of their father. Not saying I don't agree with marrying out but there's already so few abroad that even know our culture, and that doesn't even include me :damn:

I don't care about qabil though, as long as the guy's family isn't nationalistic and declares themselves to be my sworn enemies or something :mugshotman:

my lonely heart bleeds as every aspect of marriage is further washed away towards the cliff, the harrowing cries of judgement uliminate across me like crows raining in the skies. I close my eyes, I see the colour Black when will this pain end ? I question myself as the echoes of menacing crows flow through me. The judgement, the fear and the pain, oh the blinding pain like a wound freshly sprinkled with sea salt. It harrows and powers through me. I am failure to myself, my family and my community.
:damn: You should write a book

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Allahu aclam

Every year we see a sharp increase marriage talks among the Somali youth when it hits Ramadan
Waar naga fadhiista meel qooq baas idin dil :birdman:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:damn: You should write a book
My artistic qualities are evident in the way express myself with words that create imagery in ones head. I started writing poems to further illustrate my fragile state of mind, whenever I'm dark alone and forgotten, words swivel around me like a hurricane each letter dancing and spiralling out of control,I pick each letter which emphasises the state of my mind in that present moment. I am lost in my conscious that is why I fail to make friends becuase I'm always in a perpetual dream like state.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My artistic qualities are evident in the way express myself with words that create imagery in ones head. I started writing poems to further illustrate my fragile state of mind, whenever I'm dark alone and forgotten, words swivel around me like a hurricane each letter dancing and spiralling out of control,I pick each letter which emphasises the state of my mind in that present moment. I am lost in my conscious that is why I fail to make friends becuase I'm always in a perpetual dream like state.
Do you lucid dream? It helps your creativity

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Do you lucid dream? It helps your creativity
I am, I am dreamer I never wish enter reality, I can't concentrate when people verbally express their sadness in that their cup of coffee has gone stale and unpalatable. I stare at the window with onlooking cars zooming past me and enter my own world. Or that their boyfriends have broken up with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts