Do you think you're gonna end up marrying a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
1st choice:

Somali

2nd choice:

Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Sudan.

3rd choice:

East Asia and Scandinavian

4th choice:

Whites

99th choice:

Bantu

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
When it comes to cambar, my philosophy is non-discriminatory as long as we share a strong bond towards one another regardless of ethnicity.
Oh how I wish to find a liberal kind hearted man, A man who wouldn't imposes restrictions on my attire, my mind and my character. I wish to find a man that is of equal to me as I am to him. My children will grow up happy free and kind towards all of mankind. I wish to find a man who is artistic by wooing me with his intentions to make sweet love to me at the end of a gruelling day. A man who doesn't mind that his wife wears no headscarf as I look at him with my straw hat across a windy beach. Hands held tight despite the odds you love me for me.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Oh how I wish to find a liberal kind hearted man, A man who wouldn't imposes restrictions on my attire, my mind and my character. I wish to find a man that is of equal to me as I am to him. My children will grow up happy free and kind towards all of mankind. I wish to find a man who is artistic by wooing me with his intentions to make sweet love to me at the end of a gruelling day. A man who doesn't mind that his wife wears no headscarf as I look at him with my straw hat across a windy beach. Hands held tight despite the odds you love me for me.
Why are you pretending white men don't exist?
Go and marry one and stop whining about Somalis. From your descriptiom that's clearly what you're looking for.
I'm sure we're all missing out. :bell:

Why are you pretending white men don't exist?
Go and marry one and stop whining about Somalis. From your descriptiom that's clearly what you're looking for.
I'm sure we're all missing out. :bell:

Pensive

Wrong, I know Somali and other non-white men who will fit that profile.

Eternal

Write a book about it and he might read it and get in touch with you.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Pensive

Wrong, I know Somali and other non-white men who will fit that profile.

Eternal

Write a book about it and he might read it and get in touch with you.
I doubt it many areas fanatical outside like the ones in this website spreading vitoral hate and mysogonistic rubbish. No man, no Somali man wants a woman who is truly free they want to control her be submissive uff

I doubt it many areas fanatical outside like the ones in this website spreading vitoral hate and mysogonistic rubbish. No man, no Somali man wants a woman who is truly free they want to control her be submissive uff

Eternal

Nothing is impossible and out there is your man who is a loyal, progressive and in some ways is a male-feminist. He is also willing to become a house-husband. You could be Mrs Thatcher and him, Dennis. Don't give up.

Haha funny f*ck off

Eternal

I'm serious walaahi. Were you joking? There are Somali guys who will even marry a female castrator and be patient in your pursuit locating them. I can hook you up with few of them, but they live in Australia and the distance between you might cause problems. If push comes to shove and you can't find one in your neck of the woods, marry a bloke with down-syndrome or autism, they are more gentler than hyper-masculine men. Don't give it up.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eternal

I'm serious walaahi. Were you joking? There are Somali guys who will even marry a female castrator and be patient in your pursuit locating them. I can hook you up with few of them, but they live in Australia and the distance between you might cause problems. If push comes to shove and you can't find one in your neck of the woods, marry a bloke with down-syndrome or autism, they are more gentler than hyper-masculine men. Don't give it up.
Fantastic idea maybe I can castrate you for the rubbish your typing right here ! A man deserves not procreate with such a deficient mind like you

marry a non Somali and you produce kids that don't look like you like many said.

Marry a Somali and you produce gangsta wanna bes and self hating females who shit on twitter 24/7.

Decisions!:francis:

Fantastic idea maybe I can castrate you for the rubbish your typing right here ! A man deserves not procreate with such a deficient mind like you

Eternal

I haven't reached that stage yet, but if the pleasure outweighs the pain, I might give it a go another time. Speaking of voluntary erotic castration , do you know anything about erotic asphyxiation? I'm asking you this because a former classmate of mine lost his life over it. He was very passionate about and loved it. Since you challenged my honesty and exposed my low I.Q, all I could do now is wish you well.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eternal

I haven't reached that stage yet, but if the pleasure outweighs the pain, I might give it a go another time. Speaking of voluntary erotic castration , do you know anything about erotic asphyxiation? I'm asking you this because a former classmate of mine lost his life over it. He was very passionate about and loved it. Since you challenged my honesty and exposed my low I.Q, all I could do now is wish you well.
Ok your halarious young man may the force be with you, may your liberal mentality never leave you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts