Do you think being light skin is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you even bring Salafis into it you beta fakkit?

Weirdly enough, i agree with you. Dark skin over 'light' aka brown skin Somali girls. But Somalis are the exception to the rule
what do you mean by beta fakkit?

Men want a light skin woman or average skin woman. Wallahi very few are OK with dark skin women.

I think that is hella messed up tbh.

Like society just assumed that women of a darker hue aren't worthy of being desired or even acknowledged.

I honestly haven't noticed this with Somali men tbhm I feel like they aren't as colorstruck.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I think that is hella messed up tbh.

Like society just assumed that women of a darker hue aren't worthy of being desired or even acknowledged.

I honestly haven't noticed this with Somali men tbhm I feel like they aren't as colorstruck.

We won't say it but we don't want a dhuxul woman in our heart. Women like Hawa Abdi have a nice dark colour and is a standard Somali colour but no one wants Nilotic dark. Some of our women have this colour. This colour is not a nice match with red lips.

We won't say it but we don't want a dhuxul woman in our heart. Women like Hawa Abdi have a nice dark colour and is a standard Somali colour but no one wants Nilotic dark. Some of our women have this colour. This colour is not a nice match with red lips.

Lmao @ the last line

Asap rocky is that u?

Sorry we are not living in the 1800s no man cares about tall genes. Every tall guy needs a pretty short girl
Petite girls age better and good in the sack:kanyeshrug:

By the time I am 43 I will still look 23 :hemad:

Short people are not taken serious. Short women are no exception lol

You are right about them being good in the sack. Kind of like toys, but it just doesn't compare to a real woman, ya know? Like it's easy for short women to have curves, so they deceptively have better bodies at the first glance, but it's wrap when a real woman comes through

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Short people are not taken serious. Short women are no exception lol

You are right about them being good in the sack. Kind of like toys, but it just doesn't compare to a real woman, ya know? Like it's easy for short women to have curves, so they deceptively have better bodies at the first glance, but it's wrap when a real woman comes through
You live under a rock:pachah1:
Short girls are the best
Real woman? You mean a tall masculine looking woman:ivers:

You live under a rock:pachah1:
Short girls are the best
Real woman? You mean a tall masculine looking woman:ivers:

Under a rock? It's biology!

Any nigga over 6ft that prefers or is exclusively into short girls isn't comfortable and needs the exaggerated physical size difference to feel manly.

A real nigga, even at 5'7 like dem manlet celebs still get themselves a tall bytch

But do not worry, my vertically challenged sis. Not all niggas can get a tall girl. Get yourself a 5'6 habesha that can appreciate your struggle.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Under a rock? It's biology!

Any nigga over 6ft that prefers or is exclusively into short girls isn't comfortable and needs the exaggerated physical size difference to feel manly.

A real nigga, even at 5'7 like dem manlet celebs still get themselves a tall bytch

But do not worry, my vertically challenged sis. Not all niggas can get a tall girl. Get yourself a 5'6 habesha that can appreciate your struggle.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Nigga no one cares about biology. It’s all about fun sized girls. Never had a problem finding man unlike my tall girlfriends who dropped high heels just to get attention..it’s hard out here for tall girls man. 5’6 habesha? Nah I already have my over 6ft Somalian man :siilaanyolaugh:

Nigga no one cares about biology. It’s all about fun sized girls. Never had a problem finding man unlike my tall girlfriends who dropped high heels just to get attention..it’s hard out here for tall girls man. 5’6 habesha? Nah I already have my over 6ft Somalian man :siilaanyolaugh:

It's in your own words... fun sized. Grown men don't eat from the kids menu.

And if that's the case, I'm happy for you. You must be really pretty to be doing so well despite the glaring handicap.

But are you a Mrs. Faarax or are you still Ms. Emily? :liberaltears:

Don't let him have the cake(s) and marry the 5'9 Xalimo his mum picks out for him when the fun time is over

:mjlol:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It's in your own words... fun sized. Grown men don't eat from the kids menu.

And if that's the case, I'm happy for you. You must be really pretty to be doing so well despite the glaring handicap.

But are you a Mrs. Faarax or are you still Ms. Emily? :liberaltears:

Don't let him have the cake(s) and marry the 5'9 Xalimo his mum picks out for him when the fun time is over

:mjlol:
Fun sized cause short girls are the right size and they know how to have fun. Lol @ glaring handicap
Nigga a woman should should be petite and feminine that is why they made high heels. As a pretty petite girl I have it good:ahh:

I am engaged, getting married in October :banderas:

Fun sized cause short girls are the right size and they know how to have fun. Lol @ glaring handicap
Nigga a woman should should be petite and feminine that is why they made high heels. As a pretty petite girl I have it good:ahh:

I am engaged, getting married in October :banderas:

Short is not femine... it's underdeveloped. Same way white women are more feminine imho than most East Asians.

Only reason to date a short chick over a tall one is so your shit looks massive when she holds it lmao

:lolbron:

But I'm gonna let ya cook. Also congrats, genuinely surprised. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.