Do you think being light skin is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Depends on where you are. Light niggas are preferred in South, and southeast asians. In those communities, your skin color is a factor in how well you do.

In the West, the whites view browns and blacks just as bad. If not, Arabs have a worse reputation, especially in Europe.

nothing more beautiful than a mariin or a dark skinned somali nomadic quruxley

i was always attracted to marrin and darkskinned girls man. I used to be with one as young teen until she left somewhere.

now i'm surrounded by chemically dipped arab wannabe salafi weirdos

In the West, the whites view browns and blacks just as bad. If not, Arabs have a worse reputation, especially in Europe.
Yeah i know. I meant in homogeneous Asian countries like chins, japan, korea, india etc... its advantageous for men to be light skin.
Cadaans are on top of the food chain, so they will look down on everyone but in communities of the same ethnic background like the asian countries i have mentioned , light niggas are preferred.

Yeah i know. I meant in homogeneous Asian countries like chins, japan, korea, india etc... its advantageous for men to be light skin.
Cadaans are on top of the food chain, so they will look down on everyone but in communities of the same ethnic background like the asian countries i have mentioned , light niggas are preferred.
Even now African American females are constantly reminding themselves of their beauty "Black queen' 'Melanin popping ' to hide the hurt that their men prefer lightskin/white girls.. This wasn't a thing a while back . A perfect example is Michael B Jordan on vocation this week with 'no black sister' with him on the yacht

I don't believe being light skin is an advantage in society (at least not in Somalia). Firstly, because light skin Somalis and light skin AA's are two different things. AA's have literal European ancestry causing them to have lighter skin and softer hair compared to W. Africans, which were preferable to slave owners who assigned them tasks based on that. So I can see how the hold over from slavery can affect peoples self worth and perceptions.

Somalis on the other hand are largely ethnically homogeneous, however present various shades (even within the same family), somewhat interestingly, black sjws have been claiming that east african women are only desired due to their "eurocentric features" when they themselves are the ones with considerable Caucasian DNA. Most Somalis in Somalia are darker skinned anyway so I don't see how the dominant group in society can suffer at the hands of a couple light skins:francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.