Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes when you are petite and pretty

E490AA79-44F2-4FDD-81A8-F5A3A1A6B216.gif

Depends on the country.
I'm guessing it's an advantage in countries, where Slavery existed- not gonna explain why cause you already know- but in European countries, it's not really a disadvantage to be a dark skin black person, cause they view Darkskins and light skins the exact same (negative) way

Depends on the country.
I'm guessing it's an advantage in countries, where Slavery existed- not gonna explain why cause you already know- but in European countries, it's not really a disadvantage to be a dark skin black person, cause they view Darkskins and light skins the exact same.

Social stratification of colonised people was an important tool

Not a single white person in the frame of this video :damn:

Even now African American females are constantly reminding themselves of their beauty "Black queen' 'Melanin popping ' to hide the hurt that their men prefer lightskin/white girls.. This wasn't a thing a while back . A perfect example is Michael B Jordan on vocation this week with 'no black sister' with him on the yacht
Yeah black guys genuinely hate black chicks lol. Many people buy into the narrative that cadaans will be outbred, but I think black people in the west will be outbred. Most cadaans marry each other while most black men date and marry non black women, they are like asian women.

Yeah black guys genuinely hate black chicks lol. Many people buy into the narrative that cadaans will be outbred, but I think black people in the west will be outbred. Most cadaans marry each other while most black men date and marry non black women, they are like asian women.

Black chicks are masculine and rude, they perform drama all the time

Who wants another guy like yourself?

It is a big advantage. Most people see light skin as less threatening than dark skin. Men with light skin are too emotional and weak and women with light skin are hypocrites.

both are equally the same i don't see skin colour i see a person but yes there is still some prejudice for example in the Asian community being light skin is preferred but in the west it's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.