Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Slim thick tall big breast women > Short petite women. :whew:

Whatever

giphy.gif

a advantage is society?

No because you will always be black to the whites and others.

Maybe in Africa cause they worship lighter skin but now starting to appreciate their rich melanin.

Beauty wise you will age quicker and prone to having spots on your face when you get older.

It’s hard being light skin out here maaayn you are judged by your skin tone for every move you make “it’s cause your light skin yh” how about it’s cause I’m human now f*ck off

Black chicks are masculine and rude, they perform drama all the time

Who wants another guy like yourself?
If their men don't want them, who'll?

At this rate, in 50 years time, it'll be hybrids that will be new black because there won't be any full blacks left.

African-Americans aren't even fully black to start with. They're on average 15-25 white.
It's around 15 to 17% max, not 25 %.

Besides, half whites who have 50% white dna are called black so yes they are black.
Whatever they are is irrelevant. What we are discussing is how majority of them prefer other women and are hostile to their women even though most of these guys have black mothers.

nothing more beautiful than a mariin or a dark skinned somali nomadic quruxley

i was always attracted to marrin and darkskinned girls man. I used to be with one as young teen until she left somewhere.

now i'm surrounded by chemically dipped arab wannabe salafi weirdos

How do you even bring Salafis into it you beta fakkit?

Weirdly enough, i agree with you. Dark skin over 'light' aka brown skin Somali girls. But Somalis are the exception to the rule

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It depends on gender, region/location, industry, and local beauty standards. However, you're skin tone should not be used as an excuse for underachievement. People have control over what they produce and the only colour grade that truly matters is green. :mybusiness: If you look like a toad that's an excuse to make loads of "MONEY."

Gisele looks like a man

Short girls ftw

blogs-aisle-say-Will-Jada-Smith-Red-Carpet-2015-Focus.jpg

superthumb.jpg

Nah lmao, every short girl needs a tall boy to even out those manlet genes she's carrying.

Dw I was also into short girls, then I turned 17 my taste matured a little :manny:

P.s. that's what a real woman looks like you sexy garden gnome :banderas:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nah lmao, every short girl needs a tall boy to even out those manlet genes she's carrying.

Dw I was also into short girls, then I turned 17 my taste matured a little :manny:

P.s. that's what a real woman looks like you sexy garden gnome :banderas:
Sorry we are not living in the 1800s no man cares about tall genes. Every tall guy needs a pretty short girl
Petite girls age better and good in the sack:kanyeshrug:

By the time I am 43 I will still look 23 :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts