Do you support the creation of SSC as a new FMS?

Do you support the creation of SSC as an FMS?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
@Awdalia Rising saaxib save your energy for sane people.

Uduruxmiin (a sub sub clan of habar jeclo) have a larger presence in ceerigabo district than dhulbahantes.

He’s too dishonest to argue with. Dishonest or just ignorant.
Lol talk to me when you make up the most of ceerigaabo like Cali nalayeh and gadhweyne do. South ceerigaabo is Cali Nalayeh and the north is gadhweyne, HJ are barely in the city.

Creating a SSC is a pipedream. Dhulos came so close tho back when they had the PM spot. But thanks to MJ backstabbing them fighting/ lobbying and spending sh1t ton of money to make sure they never create their own state in which they succeeded. Now its too late.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Everyone should be allowed to form their own states, it doesn't concern me personally but if they want to make their own maamul, then good luck to them :nvjpqts:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
[
@Awdalia Rising saaxib save your energy for sane people.

Uduruxmiin (a sub sub clan of habar jeclo) have a larger presence in ceerigabo district than dhulbahantes.

He’s too dishonest to argue with. Dishonest or just ignorant.

8E081608-565D-4EF4-AF08-4790A845DA12.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
There is no reason to not support an SSC, the Harti’s that voted no have an bigger reason to vote yes since a second Harti state is to their benefit.
f*ck you... dhulbahante can't be trusted i don't think warsangali want to share state with dhulbahante they rather share with there full brother mohamed harti

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts