Do you support the creation of SSC as a new FMS?

Do you support the creation of SSC as an FMS?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You do know that the mayor of cerigaabo is representative for somaliland. :cosbyhmm: Some hartis don’t support Somaliland which could be the reason for it.

you do know I’m talking about before Somaliland project right ? The only time in Ceerigaabo history there was a non Isaaq mayor was in the 80s under Afweyne. Never before and never after. That’s very telling you Gypsy :pachah1:

you do know I’m talking about before Somaliland project right ? The only time in Ceerigaabo history there was a non Isaaq mayor was in the 80s under Afweyne. Never before and never after. That’s very telling you Gypsy :pachah1:
You do know that cerigaabo was a tuulo before it expanded :cosbyhmm: It was barely a city. I don’t even think it had a mayor in the 80s. Correct me if I am wrong. And if Dhulbahante’s don’t have a degaan there, how come I am from there mr know it all?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’ve already refuted it you clown :pachah1: You are a guest don’t get too comfortable or this might happen again

View attachment 135671

:chrisfreshhah:

You are probably the only Awdal citizen in the world who spends most of his time defending your Isaqs masters in each front and sometimes more than the actual Isaqs. You are doing a great service for your country.:salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You do know that cerigaabo was a tuulo before it expanded :cosbyhmm: It was barely a city. I don’t even think it had a mayor in the 80s. Correct me if I am wrong. And if Dhulbahante’s don’t have a degaan there, how come I am from there mr know it all?
You must be cali Naleyeh sis. Your native to that town and sanaag as well. Don’t argue with his nonsense.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
eedoor ana waasa in gaashambo and DDS

Adiga lagu wasaa, in Ethiopia your Abiye Ahmeds lapdog in Jubbaland Uhurru Kenyatta’s lapdog.

Even though you are arguing who owns Sanaag, those Sanaag tribes are 100% free from foreign occupation cagdheeryahow qotida ah. The amount of Cadheers I locked in Hargeisa and handed them over to the Ethiopians claiming they are ONLF, should have been more.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Adiga lagu wasaa, in Ethiopia your Abiye Ahmeds lapdog in Jubbaland Uhurru Kenyatta’s lapdog.

Even though you are arguing who owns Sanaag, those Sanaag tribes are 100% free from foreign occupation cagdheeryahow qotida ah. The amount of Cadheers I locked in Hargeisa and handed them over to the Ethiopians claiming they are ONLF, should have been more.

Nice try, the UAE military base will have 1000 dikks in berbera who are armed and can defeat SL from emirate they need some nice malab, because they are away from their wives, prepare those isaaq malabs using green paste, awalba tarikh baad uu lahayde

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nice try, the UAE military base will have 1000 dikks in berbera who are armed and can defeat SL from emirate they need some nice malab, because they are away from their wives, prepare those isaaq malabs using green paste, awalba tarikh baad uu lahayde

I only discuss politics with sane people, not with deluded self pro claimed “doctors” on meds. Your mental state doesn’t allow me to discuss politics with you, so step aside.

I own and enslave eedoor in DDS

its funny how you cry for kursi during elections claiming you live in DDS yet claim only wee are controlled, hypocrite eedoor,

dont make me bring up videos of liyu police in somaliland making men cry, even during cagjar time, forget iley era,

Daawo Sir ka Baxday Beesha Habaryoonis Xasuuqii Gaashaamo

Xasuuqay gaashaamo cidamada liyu police 2016

Me too sxb, it seems it is impossiblee for SSC to turn into a reality, both PL and SL administration don't want the this to happen and would rather use SSC to get more IC funds and representation .

On the otherhand the western Sanaag community will never entertain this concept and want to stay with their brothers in SL, without them the SSC state is probably less than two states, I also know both eastern Sanaag community and Sool residents can get along and fight quite often.
Thanks for the thread. I am big supporter of SSC People. One day they will get a State
inshaAllaah. But it has to come from All Puntland People and GoV. if we are ever going
to see a SSC State.

You mentioned one important Secret factor that NO ONE talks about. That's that

Some Puntland Elites/MJ do not want let that happen.

I could be wrong, but I think SSC State could be good for both PL as well as SSC communities. For PL, it would be less headache and more resources for them. For SSC communities, they'll finally get their chance to rule themselves free from both Garowe and Hargaysa and they can not hold anyone responsible if they fail.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Dhulbahante’s own all of south ceerigaabo, don’t buy into his nonsense. He’s not even from ceerigaabo so he’s ignorant on the matter.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
There is no reason to not support an SSC, the Harti’s that voted no have an bigger reason to vote yes since a second Harti state is to their benefit.