Do you support the creation of SSC as a new FMS?

Do you support the creation of SSC as an FMS?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that’s so why has there never been a Dhulo mayor of Ceerigaabo ? It’s always HY because they’re the majority. In fact only time their was a darood mayor of Ceerigaabo is under Afweyne lol how embarrassing. Ceerigaabo isn’t shared no matter what lies you type on SSpot. Dhulbahante barely live in Sanaag just in Sool

also maybe couple daroods live in Ceerigaabo district that doesn’t mean you can claim it. Stick to your towns. You are a minority in Sanaag the whole reason you guys even try to claim Ceerigaabo is because it’s the largest settlement there and Isaaq owned which you guys hate you need to be there for the commerce but at same time you hate being there because of your Isaaq overlords lol
Dhulbahante have deputy mayor of ceerigabo. Does that sound like someone that doesn’t live there lol.? The city is shared with dhulbahante having the biggest towns in district.

And lol at you downplaying the district. :ftw9nwa:

@Awdalia Rising saaxib save your energy for sane people.

Uduruxmiin (a sub sub clan of habar jeclo) have a larger presence in ceerigabo district than dhulbahantes.

He’s too dishonest to argue with. Dishonest or just ignorant.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Awdalia Rising saaxib save your energy for sane people.

Uduruxmiin (a sub sub clan of habar jeclo) have a larger presence in ceerigabo district than dhulbahantes.

He’s too dishonest to argue with. Dishonest or just ignorant.

He’s ridiculous. He wants the city to be shared when he’s a guest. His people live in the district not the city. The city of Ceerigaabo is like 97% Isaaq and the district is like 90% Isaaq. My best friend is actually from Ceerigaabo he’s Habar Yoonis. I simply asked him about Ceerigaabo history and he told me not to believe these Gypsies who never controlled the city except during a dictatorship. Anyway it makes them look very bad trying to claim other peoples lands. These people are original mooryan

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How ? I don’t know much about the constitution. I always thought for numbers sake if Benadir state was formed, ssc would have to be formed to even the numbers.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, I feel like PL government and it's politicians are self sabotaging their political dominance without realizing SSC benefits them in the long run.

If we support the SSC project our federal MPs will increase and even us out with the numbers of Reer Mogadishu, our probability of winning the 2021 election increases by 50% and it is actually a genius move,after winning the throne in Villa Somalia we can just dismantle the SSC project since 1m1v will matter anyway.
:manny:

He’s ridiculous. He wants the city to be shared when he’s a guest. His people live in the district not the city. The city of Ceerigaabo is like 97% Isaaq and the district is like 90% Isaaq. My best friend is actually from Ceerigaabo he’s Habar Yoonis. I simply asked him about Ceerigaabo history and he told me not to believe these Gypsies who never controlled the city except during a dictatorship. Anyway it makes them look very bad trying to claim other peoples lands. These people are original mooryan
Can’t refute anything I say, writes a bunch of bullshit :ftw9nwa:
That belongs exclusively to udururixmiin? How about xiis
What belongs to these langaabs I never heard of?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I agree Dhulos barely live in Ceerigaabo nor have any sufficient population to claim the region beside few irrelevant tuulos, I hate people who constantly claim a degaan you know you are a minority on it, it is ceeb and tiresome and I noticed many tribes do this alot beside Puntites.

Hopefully the 1m1v will set the record straight and prove who is the majority of each district and who is a minority,I can't wait until never ending tribal arguments" I am majorty in Heblaayo town
"disputes come to an end.:lawd:

Awdalia Rising

Can’t refute anything I say, writes a bunch of bullshit :ftw9nwa:

What belongs to these langaabs I never heard of?

I’ve already refuted it you clown :pachah1: You are a guest don’t get too comfortable or this might happen again

9E88D01F-CCEA-455D-AED1-917A908E4972.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

@Ozark ceerigaabo deputy mayor, agent of Kulmiye :pachah1:

“Cllr Ismail H Nuur of the Wadani party returns to the mayors’ parlour which he has occupied since 2002 when he was elected councilor on a ticket of UDUB the then ruling party while this is the first time for his deputy Salah Yusuf of the ruling Kulmiye party to play second fiddle.”

kkk all I see is Isaaqs running things @Ozark shame shame shame

Awdalia Rising

Warya aren’t you samaroon go and free awadal, I don’t understand why your twerking for isaaqs. :wtfdis:

i “twerk” for facts not fiction. Or are you mad I busted your little fantasies:chrisfreshhah: stay mad kiddos. There is no #UnukaLeh up north you Dhulos even tried claiming Garowe it doesn’t work like that. Fucking Gypsies

Yall can yap and yap on about who owns sanaag, instead of chatting shit on the internet, go and book a flight. Fake maps don’t prove anything.

Mozart

You need people like me
I agree, I feel like PL government and it's politicians are self sabotaging their political dominance without realizing SSC benefits them in the long run.

If we support the SSC project our federal MPs will increase and even us out with the numbers of Reer Mogadishu, our probability of winning the 2021 election increases by 50% and it is actually a genius move,after winning the throne in Villa Somalia we can just dismantle the SSC project since 1m1v will matter anyway.
:manny:
I doubt Puntland’s politicians are smart enough to realise. Also, once elections become 1m1v it will become easier for the central government to control Puntland since they would choose the ssc votes and together those guys have a majority of seats in Puntland .

i “twerk” for facts not fiction. Or are you mad I busted your little fantasies:chrisfreshhah: stay mad kiddos. There is no #UnukaLeh up north you Dhulos even tried claiming Garowe it doesn’t work like that. Fucking Gypsies

I heard isaaqs are moving into your areas, you will soon scream unukaleh when you have no lands:drakelaugh:

Awdalia Rising

Yall can yap and yap on about who owns sanaag, instead of chatting shit on the internet, go and book a flight. Fake maps don’t prove anything.

It’s a real map listing every major village/city for cross reference. Also please go take a flight. As I’ve stated even the politicians are all Isaaq mayor is Isaaq deputy mayor is Kulmiye agent. Stop claiming places you have no control in yaa Gypsies foqol gypsie

was this fake too? 91 clear minority activities by your folks

FA967A53-1265-4F23-88B5-2128AFC78A79.jpeg

there wasnt even a Dhulo in town as they had already been chased away. This is first hand account of a warsangeli man.

Awdalia Rising

I heard isaaqs are moving into your areas, you will soon scream unukaleh when you have no lands:drakelaugh:

did you hear it from the same place that told you your people own a place that you don’t even rule? :chrisfreshhah: Put the khaat down buddy and go back to dry ass Sool

If that’s so why has there never been a Dhulo mayor of Ceerigaabo ? It’s always HY because they’re the majority. In fact only time their was a darood mayor of Ceerigaabo is under Afweyne lol how embarrassing. Ceerigaabo isn’t shared no matter what lies you type on SSpot. Dhulbahante barely live in Sanaag just in Sool

also maybe couple daroods live in Ceerigaabo district that doesn’t mean you can claim it. Stick to your towns. You are a minority in Sanaag the whole reason you guys even try to claim Ceerigaabo is because it’s the largest settlement there and Isaaq owned which you guys hate you need to be there for the commerce but at same time you hate being there because of your Isaaq overlords lol
You do know that the mayor of cerigaabo is representative for somaliland. :cosbyhmm: Some hartis don’t support Somaliland which could be the reason for it.

Trending