Do you support the creation of SSC as a new FMS?

Do you support the creation of SSC as an FMS?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The occupied and neglected SSC residents need to raise up and fight for their freedom,the residents of those regions need to seek a full independence from the Isaq enclave ASAP.

These regions are also the most victims of the bloodlust in this disputed regions,SL and PL dispute over SSC and it's skirmish also costs both administration a great amount of money and man power.

Since the 1998 both PL and SL spents millions of dollars bribing the greedy SSc politicians for a support , that money spent on SSC should be used to build a school,hospital or a road instead of every month flip flipping politicians in SSC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A free Sool, Sanaag and Togdheer is what I would like to see, I don't even care if they don't want to join PL and don't even want PL government to spend any more dime on those regions, I just want to see them make SSC a reality,unite among them and punish the SL puppets.

I also don't understand why PL would play a huge role and spent a fortune creating both JL and GL and is against the SSC project, Instead of fighting over a semi-desert region like Sool Puntland should just help and create a SSC and make it a PL vessel state by installing a puppet president.

Another Darood FMS benefits all of us,Dhulos need to kick out the Isaaq puppet politician in Sool and lock them up for life, I am tried of Dhulos being a foot soldiers through out history, I hope a visionary Dhulos leader one day rises among them and tells Dhulos to stop being followers and deal with the puppet warlords, dying in meaningless wars for other tribes and among them is sad and disheartening.

If an Ape like Caesar from the Planet of Ape movie initiated a full revolt against their human masters then I am pretty sure a smart,strong and honest leader is among them all.

source.gif

Serious discussion please and no FKD and if necessary use the spoiler.

Last edited:
SSC should become a state however I don't think it will happen soon :kanyehmm:. Another darrod state benefits og mx and harti they should have an unmanipulated referndum to join pl sl or create ssc.

I support it but it’s not realistic and won’t happen. They don’t have the resources or capabilities of creating a state, also Warsangeli’s are mostly pro PL and they have a coast, it’s just not gonna work and their leaders admitted to their failures. They should come together and give it a try, if it doesn’t work then joining PL would be the only realistic option.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
SSC should become a state however I don't think it will happen soon :kanyehmm:

Me too sxb, it seems it is impossiblee for SSC to turn into a reality, both PL and SL administration don't want the this to happen and would rather use SSC to get more IC funds and representation .

On the otherhand the western Sanaag community will never entertain this concept and want to stay with their brothers in SL, without them the SSC state is probably less than two states, I also know both eastern Sanaag community and Sool residents can get along and fight quite often.

Sanaag is majority Isaaq.

As for sool, who cares what dhulbahantes want.
Sanaag is majority Harti with warsengeli being 65% of it and dhulbahante in Ceerigabo city, district and south sanaag giving harti the clear majority to any non bias person. I don’t know where îdoors get the majority nonsense from. Quite opposite.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sanaag is majority Harti with warsengeli being 65% of it and dhulbahante in Ceerigabo city, district and south sanaag giving harti the clear majority to any non bias person. I don’t know where îdoors get the majority nonsense from. Quite opposite.

Isaaqs are the majority in Sanaag. Why are you Hartis constantly trying to claim other peoples city like Ceerigaabo as yours. Keep that mooryanism shit down south

Saying something don’t make it true. Let’s go town for town in sanaag. And we’ll see who has more and what their populations are.

Saying something don’t make it true. Let’s go town for town in sanaag. And we’ll see who has more and what their populations are.
Let’s go. Warsengeli towns are the most by sub clan. And Isaaqs don’t have towns bigger than dhulbahante in Ceerigabo district. And the city itself is shared with HY.

Awdalia Rising

this map I found on this website is pretty accurate
CB8FCB83-15AD-41EF-A525-3399568523CC.jpeg

except the green in Sanaag for Dhulbahante are now areas owned by HY. Few inconsistencies in this map but 98% correct

Awdalia Rising

Let’s go. Warsengeli towns are the most by sub clan. And Isaaqs don’t have towns bigger than dhulbahante in Ceerigabo district. And the city itself is shared with HY.

just delete your account. Ceerigaabo is not shared not even close. Dhulbahante barely live in Sanaag anymore

just delete your account. Ceerigaabo is not shared not even close. Dhulbahante barely live in Sanaag anymore
Why you sound so pressed mr awdal? Lol. Involve yourself in Gabiley district affairs that your ppl are arguing for.

Dhulbahante make up the most in ceerigabo district. And south sanaag while Naleyeh ahmed live in suuqa hoose in the Ceerigabo by its entirety. Posting fake maps won’t change that reality.

Mozart

You need people like me
Yes, and Benadir state should also be formed. The quicker Somalia totally embraces federalism , the better.

Awdalia Rising

Why you sound so pressed mr awdal? Lol. Involve yourself in Gabiley district affairs that your ppl are arguing for.

Dhulbahante make up the most in ceerigabo district. And south sanaag while Naleyeh ahmed live in suuqa hoose in the Ceerigabo by its entirety. Posting fake maps won’t change that reality.

If that’s so why has there never been a Dhulo mayor of Ceerigaabo ? It’s always HY because they’re the majority. In fact only time their was a darood mayor of Ceerigaabo is under Afweyne lol how embarrassing. Ceerigaabo isn’t shared no matter what lies you type on SSpot. Dhulbahante barely live in Sanaag just in Sool

also maybe couple daroods live in Ceerigaabo district that doesn’t mean you can claim it. Stick to your towns. You are a minority in Sanaag the whole reason you guys even try to claim Ceerigaabo is because it’s the largest settlement there and Isaaq owned which you guys hate you need to be there for the commerce but at same time you hate being there because of your Isaaq overlords lol

Mozart

You need people like me
Benadi violates the provisional constitution not ssc
How ? I don’t know much about the constitution. I always thought for numbers sake if Benadir state was formed, ssc would have to be formed to even the numbers.[/QUOTE]

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I support it but it’s not realistic and won’t happen. They don’t have the resources or capabilities of creating a state, also Warsangeli’s are mostly pro PL and they have a coast, it’s just not gonna work and their leaders admitted to their failures. They should come together and give it a try, if it doesn’t work then joining PL would be the only realistic option.

This reminds me of the Siwakhroons in far east of Bari, every few years they beef with the PL administration and declare a new mamuul called Gardafuu to make a quick buck.

The scamming Gardafuu politicians bring two hundred of their clan militis together and perform photo ops, within the first month of the con they fail to pay their soldiers and other expenses to run the Maamul.

Since their region has no major town and or any major businesses to tax ,beside a few fishing companies, the militias work without a pay and hope for a big pay day.

By the time PL gets their attention the con artists of Gardafuu gets bribed the whole Gardufuu project is out of the window like it never happend and it was just dream.:bell:

Last edited:

You're lying. I have been to ceerigaabo many times

Trending

Latest posts