Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
You flat earthers are using images (quite unsuccessfully) to prove things in a realm where things are ultimately proven through mathematics.

@Burhan enlighten your brothers. We can't be having these people embarrass themselves with the views they hold in public.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There is no curvature on that video bro, the camera is wobbly and not stable.

Again address the picture above stop dancing around please.

@Inquisitive_ sxb waxaan ila arag bal.

No curvature kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

ehOM7ll.png

I addressed your picture. There's a clear curve, case closed. Your claim of a fish eye lense is a claim with no proof.

@kaluumayste

These guys don't really know anything about fish eye or wide eye lens or what the differences even are, the fish eye lens is used due to a concave representation it gives to an image (capturing more detail) were as the wide-eye lens is the normal non manipulated lens e.g. what your eyes see.

An example best illustrates their stupidity, here you have famous red bull jump, on the left Fish eye lens (giving a concave representation) but on the inside he has wide eye lens (or called wide-angle)

The area your looking at on the whole left is NEW MEXICO desert, who wants to argue that NEW MEXICO makes up almost 1/3 of the EARTH ????

What a fucking small earth we live on IF YOU ACTUALLY believe the image on the left is the ball planet whom you can almost see half of it in such a low altitude, much lower then high altitude balloon shots posted on the first page!!!

This is enough to debunk the entire arguments the quakademics brought forth.

spacejump.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@kaluumayste

These guys don't really know anything about fish eye or wide eye lens or what the differences even are, the fish eye lens is used due to a concave representation it gives to an image (capturing more detail) were as the wide-eye lens is the normal non manipulated lens e.g. what your eyes see.

An example best illustrates their stupidity, here you have famous red bull jump, on the left Fish eye lens (giving a concave representation) but on the inside he has wide eye lens (or called wide-angle)

The area your looking at on the whole left is NEW MEXICO desert, who wants to argue that NEW MEXICO makes almost 1/3 of the EARTH ???? what a fucking small earth we live on IF YOU ACTUALLY believe the image on the left is the ball planet whom you can almost see half of it in such a low altitude.

spacejump.jpg

The pic on the left is obviously using a fish eye lense. The distortion is so comical, who would claim that's the actual curve of the earth? The pic above is not using a fish eye lense, you can clearly see there's no distortion and yet a curve is visible. But ya'll will keep denying. Khalas, i'm done with you lot for today. I got a lot to do anyway.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@kaluumayste

The area your looking at on the whole left is NEW MEXICO desert, who wants to argue that NEW MEXICO makes almost 1/3 of the EARTH ???? what a fucking small earth we live on IF YOU ACTUALLY believe the image on the left is the ball planet whom you can almost see half of it in such a low altitude, much lower then high altitude balloon shots posted on the first page!!!

This is enough to debunk the entire arguments the quakademics brought forth.

spacejump.jpg

@MadNomad he wont address this picture,

keeps dancing around invisible curvature.

The Horizon always rises to your eye level, impossible on a spinning ball planet

flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg

Simple trigonometry chart based on the 25000 mile circumference and the levels of curvature seen relative to distance! You learn this at fucking any decent college you gone to if you took a maths course, this alone converted the fast majority of the people to the movement, the horizon will NEVER EVER be eye level to the observer as you go up/.
Metriccurvature.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The Horizon always rises to your eye level, impossible on a spinning ball planet

flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg

Simple trigonometry chart based on the 25000 mile circumference and the levels of curvature seen relative to distance! You learn this at fucking any decent college you gone to if you took a maths course, this alone converted the fast majority of the people to the movement, the horizon will NEVER EVER be eye level to the observer as you go up/.
Metriccurvature.jpg

This tired old claim again. No, the horizon does not rise up to your eye level. It does drop.

This guy did an experiment in which he filmed a sunset, and after the sun had set at sea level, he immediately elevated the drone up to 1000 ft. And Lord and behold, the sun suddenly came back into view and set for a second time. Impossible on a flat earth, proving the curvature of the earth.

In part 2 he demonstrates with clear proof that the horizon does dip upon elevation.

Now i know this clear proof won't convince you. And frankly i don't give a damn. Stay in your delusions.

Now i'm done. Sayonara.

@Inquisitive_ @kaluumayste

What would they gain from telling you it's a spherical Earth?
Who really gives a shit?
What difference would it make if the Earth was flat?

How do you destroy an entire house that is built upon lies by demonic satanic occultist that have fooled a large swath of the populace that we live in a godless purposeless world that all came about through one big cosmic accident from supposedly 'nothing' ? while they themselves worship Satan on the side and offer sick sacrifices as wikileaks exposed?

There are several ways to crush this myth, there is many components and foundations on which this myth is constructed some of these are evolution, dinosaurs, quantum physics and the ball earth etc.

The first three the fast majority of the people don't really know much about even those that claim to believe in it, hence the easiest way to destroy this house is to attack the thing that everyone can see and observe for themselves every single day when they go out in the streets or travel around the world.

It's the one thing they can't hide with complex jargon or other cover-ups, they are reduced to telling you what you see is an 'illusion' as @MadNomad argued about the sun rays, no different then Pharaoh magic arguments, same shit different era, hence the verses eternal relevance.

Once this is crushed which is the easiest to crush! which captures the interest of most people and is IMPOSSIBLE to DEFEND, Atheism dies, this whole pseudo occultist demonic satanic science dies! God like in the old days when people were much smarter and in touch with nature WILL no longer become a subject of debate about his existence! which only occurred after the occultist took over!

A new spiritual revolution will start, a new dawn will beckon for humanity finally freeing themselves from the shackles of the lies from the occultist, hence why I am here, I don't care about the likes of @MadNomad or @Jujuman that may just be lost causes, but the silent readers, those in much doubt, my inbox are filled by them, this is all for them not these wretched ones, this is a holy war against the occultist, it's may way of giving back to the community while fattening up my account in the hereafter.

@MadNomad

I made a comment under that video when he posted it the other day! I had a feeling you would bring this up! the top comment as well as the second top comment debunks the whole thing as well many more anomalies, if you had any brains you would know this.

I am referring to the first video, I really laughed the first time I looked at it, I know it's easy to deceive you in general seeing the kind of image you posted regarding the up-side-down moon in the norther/southern hemisphere.

As ridiculous as that was to me it was a 100 times more plausible then this drone video you posted, like I said earlier, once your in that paradigm you become a lost cause

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

I made a comment under that video when he posted it the other day! I had a feeling you would bring this up! the top comment as well as the second top comment debunks the whole thing as well many more anomalies, if you had any brains you would know this.

I am referring to the first video, I really laughed the first time I looked at it, I know it's easy to deceive you in general seeing the kind of image you posted regarding the up-side-down moon in the norther/southern hemisphere.

As ridiculous as that was to me it was a 100 times more plausible then this drone video you posted, like I said earlier, once your in that paradigm you become a lost cause

Nigga you're something else :drakekidding:

What debunking? Share it please.

And the second video? Got anything to say about the clear dip?

This tired old claim again. No, the horizon does not rise up to your eye level. It does drop.

This guy did an experiment in which he filmed a sunset, and after the sun had set at sea level, he immediately elevated the drone up to 1000 ft. And Lord and behold, the sun suddenly came back into view and set for a second time. Impossible on a flat earth, proving the curvature of the earth.

In part 2 he demonstrates with clear proof that the horizon does dip upon elevation.

Now i know this clear proof won't convince you. And frankly i don't give a damn. Stay in your delusions.

Now i'm done. Sayonara.

Good videos. Thanks for posting them. This guy is a true scientist doing his own experiments. You don't have to hold a degree really to be practical and a reasonable person who accepts the obvious conclusions out of an experiment like this.

This guy was good.

You flat earthers are using images (quite unsuccessfully) to prove things in a realm where things are ultimately proven through mathematics.

@Burhan enlighten your brothers. We can't be having these people embarrass themselves with the views they hold in public.

They are your brothers too man. Just because a Somali disagrees with you on something doesn't make them strangers. Ha is martiyayn saxib, unless you view all Somalis as non-related entity to you because of your lack of faith in a creator.

AND THIS SUBJECT IS COMPLICATED. It is not intuitive at all that the earth moves and rotates. People figured that out somehow by observing earth itself , their shadows, and the night sky. Curiosity is what makes us the top creatures on planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending