Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@MadNomad what @Inquisitive_ is trying to explain is if the sun is bigger and farther away from the earth, the suns ray should be parallel like this

01_24.jpg

not like this

185440d1424033149-my-journal-3-crepuscular1606_650x488.jpg

so please dont compare vanishing point to rays.

@Burhan

With all due respect sxb if you paid any attention Eratosthenes measurement is inadvertently refuted by his own students, if I was to ask you to give me a detailed explanation how he did his measurement you would struggle but I can tell you from the top of my head along with the gross errors/assumptions he made.

If you pay attention to this discussion between me and that quackademic charlatan @MadNomad regarding scattered light/parallel light and atmospheric refraction which like the coward that he is is running away from, you will instantly see the problem with the occultist Eratosthenes measurements. Along with the posted images of proves.

As for the Quran, other then some modernist interpretation of a single verse which deviates from the classical meanings you have no evidence whatsoever, in fact even if we used the ostrich egg interpretation that is still wrong, the shape has gone through a few variations over the decades/centuries with the occultists from circle/spherical/spheroid/oblate spheroid, all these are drastically all different shapes and so that ostrich egg your advocating.

Your desperation to conform is leading you to this blindness, the fact you didn't know flat earth society is a shill controlled opposition, tells me you didn't even do rudimentary research on this topic

I can tell you the method and the process the librarian used. I have read it and I understood what I read. Let me know if you are interested to see the explanation in my own words.

As for the Quran regarding the spherical nature of earth, Muslim Scholars are united on it. Earlier Muslims built an empire based on cosmological knowledge and made globes and maps showing what they thought of the earth's shape. They added onto what they inherited from the Greeks and instead of refuting it and rejecting it, built on it because they understood the validity of Heliocentric nature of our Universe.

There is nothing to conform here. I take wisdom and knowledge from anyone regardless of their religion or their lack of it as long as what they teach is valid and not contradictory to Islamic tenets. And luckily, for a muslim, Science and knowledge in general are not contradictory to Faith. We are expected to be learning about our world. God gave us the freedom, the freewill, and the ability to discover the unknown. In a way, it is God guiding mankind to what is best through their efforts so they learn the beauty of nature and about themselves. There is praise for the learned in the Quran and the rank of the ignorant is lowered for a reason. Knowing is good saxib.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

I know why your avoiding this hole you dug for yourself. Let's start again, we are talking about sunlight, as the rays come before they hit the baltic sea and reflect back to the atmosphere to form the supposed hotspot as you claimed.

Does any Atmospheric reflecting/refraction take place of those rays before they hit the baltic sea and reflect back as you claimed? Yes/NO, simple question requiring simple answer.

Your example about train tracks is a joke for the following reasons.

1. Train tracks are moving away from the observer, hence your viewing it as a receding parallel lines not as a perfect angle.

2. When looking towards the sun-beam you are getting a side shot view, hence viewing it from a perfect angle and not receding parallel lines.

3. The Sunbeams unlike the rail-track are NOT MOVING AWAY from the observer, but are viewed from a distance (side-view) thus the angle observed is always true.

In the wiki regarding the crepuscular light it's described as "the rays are in fact near-parallel shafts of sunlight."

Notice "NEAR" Parallel!!!! they are basically telling you ITS NOT PARALLEL, I don't even't need to refute it myself,
It's typical quackademic word play, they debunk themselves much the same way you dug your grave here.

You're clearly not going to understand the train tracks analogy, i won't even bother explaining it for the 5th time.

As for the sun rays on the Baltic sea, that whole area has sunlight dispersed all over it. The sea is reflecting that light, what exactly are you asking? If the light is refracted? What point are you making here?

@MadNomad

Your not smart enough to understand even your own grave that you dug for yourself, never mind the rest, your so stuck in that paradigm, your incapable of even thinking beyond it.

Everything has just gone over your ahead, I used to think you did this deliberately but no longer now sxb. This particular topic like the stars is just too much for you at this point in time.

@kaluumayste

The brother cannot think outside the paradigm the same with brother @Burhan, I know how this feels like because one upon a time I believed in the same deceptions, the only difference was that I knew the heliocentric model from the back of my hand and was obsessed over it growing up, hence it should have been in theory at least a lot more difficult for me to give it up then them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

Your not smart enough to understand even your own grave that you dug for yourself, never mind the rest, your so stuck in that paradigm, your incapable of even thinking beyond it.

Everything has just gone over your ahead, I used to think you did this deliberately but no longer now sxb. This particular topic like the stars is just too much for you at this point in time.

@kaluumayste

The brother cannot think outside the paradigm the same with brother @Burhan, I know how this feels like because one upon a time I believed in the same deceptions, the only difference was that I knew the heliocentric model from the back of my hand and was obsessed over it growing up, hence it should have been in theory at least a lot more difficult for me to give it up then them.

All you seem to be good for is insults. I know you're projecting your own insecurities onto others but it's getting old at this point. Call me an idiot all you want sxb, it won't make you anymore right.

Lol, and don't even get me started on the stars. You ran away like a little coward when you no longer had an answer to give last time. Have you done the experiment i told you to do? Did the spin of your ceiling fan change direction upon you moving around in the room? It won't change direction like you claim it will. I'm still willing to pay you if you prove me wrong. I'm waiting.

@Burhan if you bring the ayah "wal ardha bacda daalika dhuxahaa" to mean ostrich egg.:yacadiim:

It doesn't mean ostrich egg here is the meaning.

This is not the main verse used by Earlier Muslims to deduce and agree with other civilizations before them about the spherical nature of earth. There was little dispute among Muslims about this. Your earlier video unwittingly provided the evidence too if you are not blind.

Inquisitve likes to jab people and accuse them of being Europhiles, but he is another Europhile himself who traces his intellectual lineage to Samuel Rowbotham (1816–1884) who wrote the first modern book from which the flat earth society was born .

I am off for a little bit and will be back.

@Burhan

The entire humanity from the laymen, to the cosmologist, physicists etc. all the way to philosophers accurately believed in flat-earth from the Mayan's, to the Chaldeans, to the Ancient Egyptians, to the Babylonian's virtually all ancient civilisations until the occultist masonic satanist demonic Europhile Copernicus arrived on the scene just few centuries ago.

You believe in something totally new, bereft of common-sense, brought by demonic occultist that tell you to ignore your senses, your vision, your sense of motion, your critical thinking and 'hear' and 'obey' as much of this thread proved with 'illusion' arguments @MadNomad brought to the table, no difference to the Magic pharaoh claimed at the time of Moses.

There is absolutely nothing Europhile at all about flat earth, they didn't even exist as a civilization or even people back in those days, the calendars of the Mayan's perfectly depicted every solar eclipse with stunning accuracy which is used today by scientists, but you have been lead to believe they were a dumb primitive people.

The Europhile conformist thus is you and not me my friend. When various occultist brought these ideas before Copernicus they were ridiculed and laughed at rightly so

They were a people in touch with nature, with cosmology, not the morons today whom seldomly even look at the sky, for these people they knew the constellations by heart and used to navigate through the earth using it, some even worshipped them, that's how intimately they knew it! hence such people could not be fooled by a spinning ball earth myth like the idiots of today that are utterly clueless.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
This is not the main verse used by Earlier Muslims to deduce and agree with other civilizations before them about the spherical nature of earth. There was little dispute among Muslims about this. Your earlier video unwittingly provided the evidence too if you are not blind.

Inquisitve likes to jab people and accuse them of being Europhiles, but he is another Europhile himself who traces his intellectual lineage to Samuel Rowbotham (1816–1884) who wrote the first modern book from which the flat earth society was born .

I am off for a little bit and will be back.

Sxb bring evidence from the Quran that the earth is sphere.

Don't follow blindly these so called scientist they are trying so hard to remove Allah from minds of the people. science is a religion now.

Here are ayahs that contradict the sun being stationary

"And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day." Quran 14:33
"And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing." Quran 36:38

Sxb bring evidence from the Quran that the earth is sphere.

Don't follow blindly these so called scientist they are trying so hard to remove Allah from minds of the people. science is a religion now.

Here are ayahs that contradict the sun being stationary

"And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day." Quran 14:33
"And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing." Quran 36:38

No one teaches the sun is stationary though. It has its own orbit. Both the sun and our solar system orbit around the center of the milky way galaxy. We are part of a bigger set of bodies so gargantuan . For simplicity, it is said the Sun is the center because it is where the center of mass(barycenter) of our entire Solar system resides. Here is a quote: "Technically, what is going on is that the Earth, Sun and all the planets are orbiting around the center of mass of the solar system," writes Cathy Jordan, a Cornell University Ask an Astronomer contributor.

For its mass and being the biggest body near the barycenter(center of mass) in our solar system, the sun then wins the tag of war and pulls all other bodies around it while it seemingly stays stationary where it is although it is moving itself. All bodies are moving including the sun around center of mass and the sun is closer to the center of mass pulling the rest of planets around it. Sun is positioned where it is for a reason. Everything is tied to everything else or nothing works.

Saxib, what you and inquisitive need is to get the basics first and then take on the big picture. If you deny gravity, then all I said above is meaningless. So you are stuck on Darin like Earth with a wall of massive ice preventing people from falling off the earth's edge. Cute bed stories for kids but ridiculous for an adult. In today's technological achievement with the fastest jets, people would have traveled to the edge of earth.

@Inquisitive_ They derailed the topic, we were talking about the sun and now the curvature/flat earth society.

what do you expect from someone who believe the earth spins at 1600 km/hr

giphy.gif

:deadmanny::drakekidding:

You should ride a bullet train or be on a fast moving object to understand nothing like you depicted happens from your perspective as a passenger. When you are on a train and seated/standing, you are stationary inside the train though the train is moving fast. Your cup of tea and plate on the table are still, you don't feel the effects of the speed of the train. To get a sense of how fast you are moving, you have to look out the window and see the trees and landscape zip by you fast.

Take the train and enlarge it to Earth's size, it becomes even more mute for you that it is moving relative to your puny ant like size on earth. Your depiction got decimated now :)

Get that Oyster card mate and go on a ride in London lol. An opportunity for experiment?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Are you seriously showing me a picture where the earth is clearly curved....to prove your flat earth? Sxb...this is the second time you disprove yourself by mistake :faysalwtf:

giphy.gif

Why are you avoiding the red arrows, and about the curve they are using Go-pro fish-eye lens. subxaanaka yaa cadiim

giphy.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
giphy.gif

Why are you avoiding the red arrows, and about the curve they are using Go-pro fish-eye lens. subxaanaka yaa cadiim

giphy.gif

Prove it.

And even if that is the case, the video you linked earlier showed clear curvature as well. Can't use the fish eye lense excuse on that one.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Prove it.

And even if that is the case, the video you linked earlier showed clear curvature as well. Can't use the fish eye lense excuse on that one.

Prove what ? can you please deal with the no reflection question :yacadiim:

bpBiePRl.jpg

Stop dancing around the fish-eye lens curve :siilaanyolaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Prove what ? can you please deal with the no reflection question :yacadiim:

bpBiePRl.jpg

Stop dancing around the fish-eye lens curve :siilaanyolaugh:

:what1:

The video you linked earlier was using a regular camera, no fish eye lense :wtfdis:

And you still haven't proven that the curve in that image is due to a fish eye lense. How about you stop dancing around that?

@Burhan

The original Copernicus model the sun was stationary and had been stationery for several centuries until really Einstein came with his theory of relativity.

@kaluumayste is absolutely right here, the reason for the change to the theory as you probably wouldn't know since it's buried and hidden from you is the ground breaking experiments that destroyed it.

These are Sagnac and Nickolan and Morley experiments which I doubt you really know anything about or even looked at, both those experiments proved a fixed motionless earth and that the Aether existed, this sent shock-waves through the community in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

The whole Copernican model was about to collapse on it's face until Einstein rescued it with his bogus theory of relativity, which the occultist spread everywhere despite most not even grasping due to it's incoherence, now all of a sudden the sun was no longer the centre and was no longer stationary, he claimed the Aether didn't exis (which destroys the model) and everything moved relative to everything else (nonsense that doesn't make an ounce of sense)

So your train example bull crap towards brother @kaluumayste is nothing more than lunacy much like Einstein brought but trashed by Sagnac, if we both sit on a train regardless how fucking fast it's going, unless your a handicap YOU FEEL THE MOTION, you KNOW YOUR MOVING REGARDLESS HOW BIG THE FUCKING TRAIN IS

It's the same story on a giant SHIP, dude the human being is very sensitive to motion, even at the speed of less then 1 km and hour the HUMAN FEELS THE MOTION.

What you basically brought is typical brainless Einstein Babble nonsense he used to explain his quackademic relativity to save the Copernican model from total utter collapse.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
The video you linked earlier was using a regular camera, no fish eye lense :wtfdis:

And you still haven't proven that the curve in that image is due to a fish eye lense. How about you stop dancing around that?

There is no curvature on that video bro, the camera is wobbly and not stable.

Again address the picture above stop dancing around please.

@Inquisitive_ sxb waxaan ila arag bal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts