Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
This image was captured from high altitude balloon. If you look closely the sun hotspot is large and brighter in the center indicating the sun is very close.

Do you really think the sun is 149.6 million km away from earth and its radius is 695,700 km :faysalwtf:

upload_2017-4-12_11-7-27.png

It's more clear on this image, only morons like @MadNomad believe this kind of stuff. The distance over the years has changed, Copernicus said it was around 3 million miles away and they kept adding to it every few decades until they got that ridiculous astronomical figure.

Even brother @Burhan believes in this heliocentric spinning, wobbling, tilting hoax.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@Inquisitive_ check this drone video. The sun appeared to be small and localized.

If the sun is 149.6 million km away and 695,700 km in diameter then the whole Hemisphere should be a hotspot and same brightness.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Scientists developed more accurate ways of measuring the distance to the sun, so the numbers changed. So what? Science isn't stagnant, it changes whenever new evidence is found.

You probably shouldn't use the sun as proof of your model when it is the very thing that disproves it.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Scientists developed more accurate ways of measuring the distance to the sun, so the numbers changed. So what? Science isn't stagnant, it changes whenever new evidence is found.

You probably shouldn't use the sun as proof of your model when it is the very thing that disproves it.

I'm are not talking about "measuring the distance" to sun here. What i'm asking is that, what the so called scientist are telling us and what we can observe does not add up. If the sun is 152 million km (the new distance Scientists developed ) away we would not have a localized hotspot. The whole hemisphere would be same brightness.

Did you know the founding fathers of nasa were occult members ( Ordo Templi Orientis). So you putting your trust on men who follow the shaytaan?

These so called scientist they want to take Allah out of the equation and to fool some people that there is no god.. is ilaali sxb ilahay caqli iyo karti ayuu kusiiyey ee isticmaal.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm are not talking about "measuring the distance" to sun here. What i'm asking is that, what the so called scientist are telling us and what we can observe does not add up. If the sun is 152 million km (the new distance Scientists developed ) away we would not have a localized hotspot. The whole hemisphere would be same brightness.

Did you know the founding fathers of nasa were occult members ( Ordo Templi Orientis). So you putting your trust on men who follow the shaytaan?

These so called scientist they want to take Allah out of the equation and to fool some people that there is no god.. is ilaali sxb ilahay caqli iyo karti ayuu kusiiyey ee isticmaal.

I fail to see how a reflection bouncing off the sea is a localized sunspot. You lot just make up your own conclusions based on common occurrences.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I fail to see how a reflection bouncing off the sea is a localized sunspot. You lot just make up your own conclusions based on common occurrences.

Who is talking about sunspot ? :ayaanswag:

do you understand the difference between reflection and Hotspot ?

This is Hotspot (the center spot on the wall)
0805081112a.jpg

and this is reflection

reflection-008.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sxb, you don't seem to know what i mean by reflection.

"Reflection is when light bounces off an object. If the surface is smooth and shiny, like glass, water or polished metal, the light will reflect at the same angle as it hit the surface. This is called specular reflection"

Light reflects off of reflective surfaces.

In the pic provided above it even says that the camera is aimed at the Baltic Sea.

FILKjkh.jpg

This is not a localized hotspot, it's simply reflection.

Finally I got you exactly were I wanted you, caught into a trap like that poisoned rat, now that you absurdly claimed reflection from the body of sea which created that perfectly motionless hotspot, your argument of atmospheric refraction and sun reflection goes out the window.

Here is scattered sun light on a body of water, if you know anything about distance you would know scattered light proves closeness and had the sun really been 93 million miles away the light would come in 'Parallel' at 90 degree angles

The argument the balltard community used to explain this was atmospheric reflection/refraction which you have just unknowingly debunked in your statement above.

upload_2017-4-12_13-38-0.png

upload_2017-4-12_13-38-52.png

upload_2017-4-12_13-39-3.png

It's a dirty little catch 22 you directly walked yourself into, you either affirm your absurd position above that reflection from the baltic sea caused the hotspot which destroys the atmospheric reflection/refraction argument above, or you pick the latter which affirms @kaluumayste was right and the sun is near.

This is what happens to you when your a cheap charlatan, you set your own traps and fall into them in utter humiliation.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad it seems you don't understand how reflection works. I will cook up an experiment for you when i get home.

You'd be wasting your time. Have you seriously never seen sunlight hit a glass surface? Never seen the glare that comes off of it as a result? Are you serious?
Finally I got you exactly were I wanted you, caught into a trap like that poisoned rat, now that you absurdly claimed reflection from the body of sea which created that perfectly motionless hotspot, your argument of atmospheric refraction and sun reflection goes out the window.

Here is scattered sun light on a body of water, if you know anything about distance you would know scattered light proves closeness and had the sun really been 93 million miles away the light would come in 'Parallel' at 90 degree angles

The argument the balltard community used to explain this was atmospheric reflection/refraction which you have just unknowingly debunked in your statement above.

View attachment 15767

View attachment 15768

View attachment 15769

It's a dirty little catch 22 you directly walked yourself into, you either affirm your absurd position above that reflection from the baltic sea caused the hotspot which destroys the atmospheric reflection/refraction argument above, or you pick the latter which affirms @kaluumayste was right and the sun is near.

This is what happens to you when your a cheap charlatan, you set your own traps and fall into them in utter humiliation.

Lol, the light is parallel. What those pics are showing is simply an illusion from below. The light is parallel but only appears not to be from your perspective under the clouds, much like how parallel train tracks appear to converge on to one point. The train tracks don't appear to be parallel, but they are in reality.

4tn3o.png

This is what the sun rays look like from above the clouds, clearly parallel.

ISS029-E-031270_lrg.jpg

Nice try though.

Solar_System_3.jpg

Here's a size comparison. Why do you think the sun looks so small when you look at it?:kodaksmiley:

Sometimes, I get worried when Inquisitive is starting to make sense, but his profile picture puts me at rest. :mjkkk::mjlol:

@Inquisitive_ check this drone video. The sun appeared to be small and localized.

If the sun is 149.6 million km away and 695,700 km in diameter then the whole Hemisphere should be a hotspot and same brightness.

100% agreed, it's the same explanation you get why the sun/moon appear the same size on the horizon to the observer.

Hence in the heliocentric model it had to be placed 93 million miles away based on the diameter they have assigned it during their occultist voodo rituals and the moon had to be just 240.000 miles away in relation so it appears the same size on the horizon.

This is why the distances kept changing to fit into the model and the mathematical calculations of the preying eyes that have already ignored their visions and sense of motion but still bright enough to catch on mathematical anomalies.

Here is the wonderful scientific statement of Isaac Newton on the distance of the Sun

“it matters not whether we reckon its 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well”

Even this self professed occultist alchemist was too stupid to realise that the distance mattered a great deal in the model, they preach to idiots like @MadNomad one thing, but practice and worship Satan on the side, you couldn't make this kind of thing up.

@MadNomad

So now you have added "illusion" to the long list of flimsy explanation in a quest to disregard our God given vision :drakelaugh:

This is absolutely hilarious, the official explanation from the balltard pseudo science community is not 'illusion', this is your very own unique interpretation, you have committed blasphemy once again my friend.

There explanation is not that this is some magical illusion but atmospheric refraction, the light as it comes in from supposedly 93 million miles away the atmosphere refracts it and hence that's why it appears scattered to the observer!.

I have no problem accepting this explanation, but that would mean Eratosthenes measurement of the earth which assumed parallel sun light when he did his measurement goes out the DOOR as well as your explanation of the hotspot above! You can't have both my friend.

What I find most ironic is your train track comparison using perspective argument which you criticised me for, the train track do not converge at all to the observer, it's simple your vanishing point of perspective why it appears smaller/smaller.

Looks like your trying to argue both 'illusion' and 'perspective' for the scattered sun light deviating from the official qauackademic pseudo occultist scientific community, you can't even make your mind up whether it's 'illusion' or 'perspective' despite your gross heresy, which is it?

I am enjoying this, at least it's making you thinking outside of the box! which is one step away from embracing the truth eventually.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

So now you have added "illusion" to the long list of flimsy explanation in a quest to disregard our God given vision :drakelaugh:

This is absolutely hilarious, the official explanation from the balltard pseudo science community is not 'illusion', this is your very own unique interpretation, you have committed blasphemy once again my friend.

There explanation is not that this is some magical illusion but atmospheric refraction, the light as it comes in from supposedly 93 million miles away the atmosphere refracts it and hence that's why it appears scattered to the observer!.

I have no problem accepting this explanation, but that would mean Eratosthenes measurement of the earth which assumed parallel sun light when he did his measurement goes out the DOOR as well as your explanation of the hotspot above! You can't have both my friend.

What I find most ironic is your train track comparison using perspective argument which you criticised me for, the train track do not converge at all to the observer, it's simple your vanishing point of perspective why it appears smaller/smaller.

Looks like your trying to argue 'illusion' and 'perspective' for the scattered sun light deviating from the official qauackademic pseudo occultist scientific community? you can't have both which is it? and why did you commit heresy ?

Sxb, what is going on in those pics is indeed an illusion. Do the train tracks appear parallel? No, even though they are in reality. Same logic applies to the sun rays. I even showed you a pic of how the sun rays appear above the clouds, they appear parallel, but you ignored that. This is why arguing with you is a pain in the ass. Your debating style is very selective.

This is the official explanation as can be found on Wikipedia. Don't know where you got the idea that i made up my own explanation.

"Despite seeming to converge at a point, the rays are in fact near-parallel shafts of sunlight, and their apparent convergence is a perspective effect (similar, for example, to the way that parallel railway lines seem to converge at a point in the distance)."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays

Inquisitive should study basic physics to comment on these subjects. It can be confusing without a solid foundation in physics to understand this subject.

@MadNomad

Since we are quoting wiki's lets continue, the official explanations have nothing to do with perspective, the following below with references will debunk it, these are official explanation from the pseudo science community not the internet warriors your quoting.

Diagram showing displacement of the Sun's image at sunrise and sunset

upload_2017-4-12_14-53-5.png

Crescent Moon refracted by the atmosphere as it disappears below the horizon

upload_2017-4-12_14-53-38.png

Picture 1: Refraction of light throught earth atmosphere acts like in a prism, expecially close to the horizon and the image of a star result in a small

upload_2017-4-12_14-56-28.png

http://www.astrogeo.va.it/astronom/spettri/atmosferen.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction#/media/File:The_Swimming_Moon.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

Like I said I have no problems accepting these as facts, but it's a nasty catch 22, you can't have both here.

Your railway image below does not appear to converge at all, getting smaller yes! and it only gets smaller because of perspective, there is no visible convergence whatsoever unless you have a problem with your vision. But again your community doesn't argue perspective but the above atmospheric refraction.

upload_2017-4-12_14-59-41.png

This image you posted doesn't really show anything of worth, I don't even know what kind of a lens is used and to be honest I don't even see what you are trying to prove with it, it's an utterly useless image.

upload_2017-4-12_15-2-36.png
upload_2017-4-12_14-56-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending