Do you have a diverse friendship group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Predominantly White and East Asian
There's a small hodgepodge of a few random ethnicities like Afghan, Indian, Ethiopian, Barawani. I've only ever had one close Somali friend that moved away.

Predominantly White and East Asian
There's a small hodgepodge of a few random ethnicities like Afghan, Indian, Ethiopian, Barawani. I've only ever had one close Somali friend that moved away.
This explains why you have that cadaan naivety :dead::dead:. If i knew you in person we'd be fighting daily even though we are quite similar. :damn:

VixR

Veritas
This explains why you have that cadaan naivety :dead::dead:. If i knew you in person we'd be fighting daily even though we are quite similar. :damn:
Cadan naïveté?

We'd fight everyday? That's bc you'd argue for the sake of arguing

I'd call it diverse. My close(ish) friends are black/Caribbean, white, filipino, a handful of tamils and just a dash of somali :trumpsmirk:

Even the ones I met at university from those sub-groups were highly degenerate. Idk, but they just seem like a lost group. Especially gypsies are the worst of them.

Thug culture, high crime, lots of ISIS-wannabes etc. Most of the terrorists in Europe are Northwest Africans.
Not even tryna defend them, but that sounds like a lot of what's plagued in our own communities. We become a product of our environment, mainly from the government housing ghetto's of Europe filled with jobless muslim youth who aren't allowed to function in society. Most of these youth feel alienated and some turn to the worst.

Last edited:
In high school I was friends with everyone and California is pretty diverse too so this one very close squad I had basically consisted of a black, Samoan, Mexican and Vietnamese me being the Somali girl.

As for now in uni my close friends are Asian, black/African, biracials, and Latinos

Acquaintances consist of everything including whites

( I realized I don't have close white friends)
Last time I actually had a close white friend was 7th grade
Growing up in elementary in the hood I was part of a black/Latino girl group and deadass they saw me talking to these white girls I was friends with, they got so mad and literally threatened me lol, talking about we're not cool with whites being a lil sjw I dropped my white friends. I'll be honest I was never the same.

My real best friend of all time is blasian so theres that :)

I had somali friends in middle school but they traumatized me so I'm really picky with the somali girls I befriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending