Do you have a diverse friendship group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do SSPOT users have diverse friendship groups? Some of you guys seem so racist that I can't imagine you hanging out with non-Somalis.
I, for one, have a very diverse friendship group. There are:
- 2 Somalis
- 1 Iraqi
- 2 whites (1 English, 1 Romanian)
- 1 Chinese
- 1 Pakistani
- 1 Afghan
There used to be a Ghanian but we lost contact after Sixth form.
And that's just in my immediate friendship group. I think I have a friend of pretty much every ethnicity excluding Hispanic (I've never met one).
Also, besides Somalis, what race/ethnicity do you get along the best with?

My friends are Caribbean, South African, Bangladeshi, White English, Irish, Yemeni and Africans from both North and sub Saharan Africa.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
150 Somali atheists
100 non-atheist Somalis
Filipinos, white people (regular Canadian whites), Mexicans, Brazilians, Chileans, argentines, Egyptians, Libyans, several pakis, Indians. I have a disproportionately high number of South American friends.

150 Somali atheists
100 non-atheist Somalis
Filipinos, white people (regular Canadian whites), Mexicans, Brazilians, Chileans, argentines, Egyptians, Libyans, several pakis, Indians. I have a disproportionately high number of South American friends.
Why do you have so many friends?

Yeah I have a lot of Isaaqs friends, a bit of Hawiye, some Daroods, and 1 Dir nigga (Lost species)

Despite our vast culture differences we get along fine :siilaanyosmile:

I make an effort to find Somali friends, especially atheist ones. I lived in several cities and made friends along the way. Work, school friends too.
Well, if we're counting coworkers and school friends than I guess I have loads of friends too. But I'm talking about people who you talk to on a daily/regular basis

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I have Somali, Nigerian, Angolan, Romanian, Indian, Pakistani, Kuwaiti, English and that’s about it. The rest are more of hi and bye type of friends.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I cut off all my friends from highschool and college so I don't have any friends on the roster right now. Friends are expendable and time wasters when it come to chasing your goals. Once you reach your goals then its good to find some people you can relate too but as of now I only need Allah and my family to get thru the day.

I only have Somali friends due to the area I grew up in, it had alot of Somali people. Alhamdulillah, I was able to be friends with only Somali people from diverse qabiils.

I don't like even talking to ajnabis because they always say stereotypical, racist things to me for small talk.

I also only trust Somalis, which is why I've been friends with only Somalis since kindergarten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts