Do you have a diverse friendship group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Their culture might be toxic, but you can still meet individuals from those communities that are okay and befriend them. Not everyone completely aligns with their culture, esp 2nd generation immigrants in the West.

Even the ones I met at university from those sub-groups were highly degenerate. Idk, but they just seem like a lost group. Especially gypsies are the worst of them.

What is wrong with North Africans?

Thug culture, high crime, lots of ISIS-wannabes etc. Most of the terrorists in Europe are Northwest Africans.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
There are plenty of Somali's around me. I live in one of the cities with the highest population of Somali's outside of Somalia.

I'm open to meeting cool Somali's, but I won't look for them. Its just not that important to me :manny:
I thought you lived in a small town with less Somalis
But I guess thats on you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why not?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
gClGqBL.gif

giphy.gif

Even the ones I met at university from those sub-groups were highly degenerate. Idk, but they just seem like a lost group. Especially gypsies are the worst of them.
Nah I've met loads of Caribbeans and North Africans that were normal. Gypsies/travellers are different tho bc they don't intergrate into society at all and their lives are quite tragic tbh. Hardly ever go to school, get married at a young age etc. But still, if I met a nice gypsy I would befriend them

Apollo

VIP
Nah I've met loads of Caribbeans and North Africans that were normal. Gypsies/travellers are different tho bc they don't intergrate into society at all and their lives are quite tragic tbh. Hardly ever go to school, get married at a young age etc. But still, if I met a nice gypsy I would befriend them

I knew this smart gypsy, but then later found out he sells drugs from Bulgaria on the darknet. Stereotype confirmed.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I don’t hang out with somalis tbh not many round where I live either I have like one Somali friend the rest are either Hispanic,biracial and carribean

I knew this smart gypsy, but then later found out he sells drugs from Bulgaria on the darknet. Stereotype confirmed.
There was only 1 gypsy guy in my year group at school. He was actually a pretty nice guy, but he got into a car accident and died a few years ago.

Apollo

VIP
There was only 1 gypsy guy in my year group at school. He was actually a pretty nice guy, but he got into a car accident and died a few years ago.

Somalis have this tendency to live in urban areas in Northern Europe where the most high crime minorities live. I suspect they are influencing young Somali men and teach them to become criminals as well.

The UK also has a problem with religious extremist Somalis.

Somalis have this tendency to live in urban areas in Northern Europe where the most high crime minorities live. I suspect they are influencing young Somali men and teach them to become criminals as well.

The UK also has a problem with religious extremist Somalis.
You could say this about every minority, tbh. We all live in high crime urban areas.
If anyone falls into a life of crime/gang violence, they are completely at fault. I don't feel sympathy for them
at all considering all they do is cause destruction to the community & ruin peoples lives.

Apollo

VIP
You could say this about every minority, tbh. We all live in high crime urban areas.
If anyone falls into a life of crime/gang violence, they are completely at fault. I don't feel sympathy for them
at all considering all they do is cause destruction to the community & ruin peoples lives.

Something has to be done though. People should be aware of it, especially the parents. Somali guys are a disaster. Somali girls seem to be doing okay.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I lost contact with most of my friends from high school. These days my friendship circle is made up of two Somalis, one Turk, one Arab, and two Swedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts