Do you have a diverse friendship group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
most of my friends are somali and caribbean (mostly black and indo guyanese and trini) and some hispanics

I keep no friends. Cut all my high school buddies and keep it professional with the classmates. I work on self improvement. You should all try it.

My friends are mostly South Asian and East Asian.
I have 0 Somali friends atm. I had a few growing up but we live far from each other now. Many of the Somali girls I've seen are very unfortunate. Nasty personalities :Sutehja:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I think I have the most diverse group ever.
Some street white Niggas.

Some Filipinos.

Latinos.

A couple African Americans I fucks with.

Jamaican neighbors that give me free weed.

Whole lotta faraxs and xalimos it ain’t funny.

Whole lotta Latina pawg matures I flirt with in Spanish. That’s how I learnt the language. They love me, and ask me where I’m from always(couple of them thought Somalia was in South America.:yloezpe:)

Wallahi I like people, and I LOVE WOMEN, all shapes and sizes, races.

Anyways, I love two ethnicities of women and that is Somali and then latinas.

I have 0 Somali friends atm. I had a few growing up but we live far from each other now. Many of the Somali girls I've seen are very unfortunate. Nasty personalities :Sutehja:
Hopefully you make some more Somali friends. If you're at uni, join your Somali society.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Join Somali FB groups and look if there’s Somalis around you.
That’s how I found most of my Somali friends

At uni, i've made friends w/ a lot of international students.
I'd recommend you all make friends w/ them. Wallah its lit, most of them are rich and smart af. I always love learning about their country/culture.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
At uni, i've made friends w/ a lot of international students.
I'd recommend you all make friends w/ them. WallH its lit, most of them are rich and smart af. I always love learning about their country/culture.
Naaah, stop with the fuckery now, you were just in it for the money.
:ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join Somali FB groups and look if there’s Somalis around you.
That’s how I found most of my Somali friends
There are plenty of Somali's around me. I live in one of the cities with the highest population of Somali's outside of Somalia.

I'm open to meeting cool Somali's, but I won't look for them. Its just not that important to me :manny:

Naaah, stop with the fuckery now, you were just in it for the money.
:ulyin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:damedamn:
Lol jk I don't even like borrowing money from my own family, let alone from friends lol. But I admittedly do benefit from their work ethic. I'm currently doing a group project with 3 Chinese girls, its due in mid December and they've already drafted and planned everything lol. They just handed the drafts to me. I guess they work hard bc they had to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get in.

There are plenty of Somali's around me. I live in one of the cities with the highest population of Somali's outside of Somalia.

I'm open to meeting cool Somali's, but I won't look for them. Its just not that important to me :manny:
Same. I genuinely love all people, regardless of their race. I'm a huge people's person.

You guys need friends, man. Trust me, there's nothing comparable to having a group of people that you know will always have your back & will look out for you. You can call them whenever with any stupid plan and they'll come thru. Friendship is truly a beautiful thing :kendrickcry:

Apollo

VIP
Yup. I'm open to making friends of all races and backgrounds. I think that is the best way to be tbh :nvjpqts:

Afro-Caribbeans, Maghrebis*, and Gypsies have toxic culture. Somalis should avoid those groups.

*mainly those in Europe, applies less in North America.

Afro-Caribbeans, Maghrebis*, and Gypsies have toxic culture. Somalis should avoid those groups.

*mainly those in Europe, applies less in North America.
Their culture might be toxic, but you can still meet individuals from those communities that are okay and befriend them. Not everyone completely aligns with their culture, esp 2nd generation immigrants in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending