Do you guys view mixed Somali's as Somali?

I don't mind Somalis with European, North African/Berber, Middle-Eastern(Iranian, Kurdish, Jewish, Arab) Mothers.
I don't get this phenotypic bias. So it's nice to mix as long as they get lighter complexion?

The grandmother is you in a few years:mjlol:
redemption-of-ham-e51173ae0277a3af9bd6ec60a7fefe3a40b8a018-s800-c85.jpg

I'm of the age old thought that, its permissible for the man to go and plant his oats in women of other races and ethnicities, and his children will be of the race......while forbidding the women, as their children, will be of another race.
Women are primary carers so kids are more likely to speak their Mom's language unless you make an efforr

@Apollo @R.Kelly @Ferrari @Factz Forget half Somalis, do y'all even think generation Z kids are Somali considering howquickly we been assimilating? :manny:
Somalis by name :francis:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No. They are a liability as most mixed raced people are, they would struggle to pick a side during adversity this includes if someone’s father is Somali. This is why most strong cultures don’t accept mud bloods, I see them as potential double agents.

That's not the case. Somalis are generally 40-50% Eurasian/Ancient North African. Our other half is Ancient East African/SSA.
Yes Somalis are mixed with arab, but we are still SSA. You can find other black people with our look across the continent. The Fulani people of West Africa for example.

Yes Somalis are mixed with arab, but we are still SSA. You can find other black people with our look across the continent. The Fulani people of West Africa for example.
We aren't mixed with Arabs...our Eurasian ancestry primarily came from Ancient North Africans.

Last edited: